Ronan 7.214

Lenny Broke 7.257

Gzminiz 7.291

Dan S 7.318

Hoffy 7.409

Mark D 7.415

Sports Racer 7.461

Xr8 7.563

Some cars are a bit loose in the rear and some cars a very noisy BUT all in all they are all great in different ways. I have enjoyed doing this so far as everybody has a different way of car set up and some work fine and some are difficult on my track. Favourite car to drive would be the Littlehales car

as it comes out of corners very well. Whilst the FCC is fastest it isn't as nice to drive. All in all a educational day of qualifying.

PS All cars qualified on the same lane. :PB)B););)

RUBBINS RACING SO HARDEN UP

All the guys will be here on Friday the 13th and racing will proceed on the night. All cars have been cleaned and oiled and rear tyres lightly sanded and are ready to go!!!! It has to be on this night as I swapped for yngwie and I can only get the guys all together on this night. :);)

Good luck to all the drivers and have as much fun as humanly possible. Great to see Ians (suttle)car qualify so well. It was my favourite car handling wise when i drove it at six pines it just needed a few more herbs. First of the non ortmann shod cars and has a slow motor so goes to show that a great neutral handling car can be really pushed.

4x national champion 6x national runner up. I come second most often but my girlfriends happy.

Good luck to all the drivers and have as much fun as humanly possible. Great to see Ians (suttle)car qualify so well. It was my favourite car handling wise when i drove it at six pines it just needed a few more herbs. First of the non ortmann shod cars and has a slow motor so goes to show that a great neutral handling car can be really pushed.

sounds like suttle's car will be one to keep an eye on at my bull ring . . . . . . could be a goer at slittlehales too.

My mum says I'm an excellent driver

All the guys will be here on Friday the 13th and racing will proceed on the night. All cars have been cleaned and oiled and rear tyres lightly sanded and are ready to go!!!! It has to be on this night as I swapped for yngwie and I can only get the guys all together on this night. :bday: :lol:

Any news on Friday nights race?

Terry

Sorry its taken me till sunday to put the scores up but I haven't had a day off in the last 12 and I have a another 9 to go till a day off. Great night and lots of laughs and all cars have been blown

out with airgun and lightly oiled and packed ready to go to the next round.

A couple of surprises on a twisty sort of track. We all liked Suttles car and if it had the grunt of FCCs

car, watch out. This was the best car to drive and we all fought over it to drive.

FCC 105.8

MANIMAL 103.2

SUTTLE 102.7

LITTLEHALES 101.5

NEWSO 100.7

HOFFY 99.8

GIMINIZ 99.3

RONAN 98.6

OBSIDITH 98.2

MARK D 97.8

DAVINIC 97.4

ANTHONY 97.0

L.BROKE 96.7

TAZRACER 96.2

DAN S 95.8

PMC356 95.3

SPORTS RACER 94.6

XR8 93.1

Run and won and a couple of surprises on a twisty track and it was a lot of fun to do. Dale

And thanks to the guys that gave up there time to come and help on the night :angry::wacko:;);)

Edited by xr8

Thanks for the run Dale,and for all the guys who helped out on the night.

Again FCC's car is too good but the fight for the placings down the list a bit is very tight,I think a few points seperates 4 cars,no podiums in store for those cars ,but interesting to see if many spots will change,especially now as we are getting close to the end of this series.

5th for me,got to be happy with that,although when you made comment about the sweetest car to drive,you may have mistaken my car for Suttles',both Ninco Acuras' and in the same colour scheme,his is a great car to drive,here at my place it was the sweetest car to drive.

Bring on the next round!

Terry

Thanks to XR8 and all who helped in running the round. Congratulations as always to the podium, FCC, Manimmal and Suttle. My car in this series seems to qualify well then drop back in the race. Must figure out a way to build in some consistency in future. Thanks again to all involved.

Anthony your car is ok but after some laps the tyres go off

Thanks XR8, I think the car's problems are predominantly tyre issues. I had intended to fit Ortmanns but somehow or other, don't ask me how, I sent the car off with a set of Ninco tyres on. When I get the car back it will be interesting to fit some Ortmanns and see how it goes.

Thanks for the run and nice to see the car go well on a twisty track. I really thought it might be a bit too much on a technical layout. Nice that Chris's car has had its mechanical issues resolved and is again in the mix. I love the scaleautos and have recently got me a radical so the speeed quest continues. Good luck to all next round.

Cheers Trevor.

4x national champion 6x national runner up. I come second most often but my girlfriends happy.