St Andrews Raceway

bandit

Hope all ok for ray and his family and it would be good to see him up and racing soon ,just got home from Tafe awards for my apprentice he got 2nd in the year and going for 1st in year this time round well done Dan took him and the tradie to mt Annan hotel for some beers and a crap chat good night .

Hi all just got my Slot-it GT40 the new yellow one for our 2 hour enduro on 2-6-2012 and i am not happy just spent 2 hours trying to set it up. This is going to take some time to get it running to my style of racing i like my cars fast and smooth not fast and rough i think i will just go out to shed and flog the crap out of it that will fix it

Cheers

Tony

RIDE THEM SLOTS HARD

Aussieflaggirl.jpg

Hope all ok for ray and his family and it would be good to see him up and racing soon ,just got home from Tafe awards for my apprentice he got 2nd in the year and going for 1st in year this time round well done Dan took him and the tradie to mt Annan hotel for some beers and a crap chat good night .

Fantastic news. Unfortunately we did not have awards in my time, at least not for last!!!!!

Gort, Klaatu barada nikto.

My poor Krell!

After a million years of shining sanity...

they could hardly have understood what power was destroying them.

Fantastic news. Unfortunately i did not have awards in my time, at least not for last!!!!!

I got no awards but I got the best crowd to watch my after Tafe burn outs the head teacher hiding in bushes told me I would be banned from all nsw tafes so I said I'll go interstate and he went nuts and said Australia wide.

Edited by fordxd1982

HI all well i got the new slot-it yellow GT40 nice car but you think i could get it to go to my liking no so i striped it down and first up the chassis is bent so out came my metal plate on went the chassis and some magnets all nice and straight Then stuck it in a pot and boiled the water that was yesterday today i took it out and it is as straight as a ruler so i look at the body bugger some of the cockpit has not been stuck in all the way home fixed that then put it all back together and she is as smooth as a baby bum on the track all up nice car fast smooth and should be a winner in our Slot-it Classic 2 hour enduro next week so look out fellers

Cheers

Tony

RIDE THEM SLOTS HARD

Aussieflaggirl.jpg

Edited by slotrunner

My new slot-it gt40 black/silver stripes with gold wheels what a car got out of box got it up to 80gram weight put my porche 956 rims and Tyres on it f22 Tyres and it goes like a rocket 7.338 lap and I think it has more to give when I put brand new Tyres on it.i think this is the best car I have got out of box and just runs perfect.

Edited by fordxd1982

Well last night we had some set up time on our slot-it Classic cars for our enduro next week as Phil said his GT40 was quick 7.338 but that will be hard to keep them times in racing mode as those f22 will go off quick if you push them to hard for to long as for the rest of the cars they will be up with the pace so i can see this enduro will be a very close race and there will be some big battles going on around the track it will all come down to who looks after there tyres best.

Six days to go and i can see some drivers are looking at there cars now and saying how can i get a little more out of this car will i do this or will i do that ????

Cheers

Tony

RIDE THEM SLOTS HARD

Aussieflaggirl.jpg

Good night last night,couple of hours practice and car rebuilds,then some muck around gt,v8 and house car racing,a few sly old dogs put enduro cars on and off track with the lap time falling fairly quickly i could see the the old secret wink from a few of you all saying to your team mate,put the car away we have got it set.....Good luck,can't wait for next week,Warrick and i will have the sniper out to get you really quick guys.

Good night last night,couple of hours practice and car rebuilds,then some muck around gt,v8 and house car racing,a few sly old dogs put enduro cars on and off track with the lap time falling fairly quickly i could see the the old secret wink from a few of you all saying to your team mate,put the car away we have got it set.....Good luck,can't wait for next week,Warrick and i will have the sniper out to get you really quick guys.

Thanks for the footy tip parked where you said and got out super fast and beat the traffic jam if you can't walk that far you are unfit to watch footy good game too see ya Saturday .Was that you under the bridge snipper col. Edited by fordxd1982

Thanks for the footy tip parked where you said and got out super fast and beat the traffic jam if you can't walk that far you are unfit to watch footy good game too see ya Saturday .Was that you under the bridge snipper col.

did Tony say $10 per protest = suspect car being striped down,,,,,,, I got about $80 in gold coins.... My stategie is to protest several teams @ start of race,,, that'll keep all them & Tony off the track fo about 70mins :P

28 second laps how many laps is that in 70 minutes Neil I think we will still get you by the end.

I just dont know what to write as a reply :mellow: ,,,,,, That just guts me Phil :blink: ,,,,, just like the media going through my garbage for news (so they tell me) <_< ,,,, you have hit an all time low -_- ,,,,, I hope I get to opperate the yellow flag button when your racing :wub: ,,,, I'm gonna hit that button like a schitzophrenic with A.D.D. & teretz :D:ph34r::P

Thanks for the footy tip parked where you said and got out super fast and beat the traffic jam if you can't walk that far you are unfit to watch footy good game too see ya Saturday .Was that you under the bridge snipper col.

All good Phil.the kids and i were going to go to the game but had a family do on,my plan has worked i have you guys wondering about other things.....snipers,protests,cars being stripped down,28 second laps.The mind games have begun.....Good win by Webber also.