St Andrews Raceway

bandit

Looks good Tony,need to leave a sign up saying RECORDING that way we won't say anything derogatory.Bloody computer i cannot for some stupid reason get last weekends pics onto photobucket,can't believe i don't remember how to.i've got the s#its with it now and i'll have to try again tuesday night.Ihoped to have them up tonight.............wanders away from computer muttering expletives. :D

Hmm... Maybe as the I.T Geek in the group I should put my hand up right about now?

Nah, its fun to watch you suffer!!

You are not the only I.T. geek in the group Robert, you are just a hell of a lot younger than the other one. My first computer used a cassette tape and the programs were written in BASIC. I can even remember DOS.

Brian

So that makes me the middle guy then.

My first computer did not have a cassette player it was just a DOS Machine.

And I do IT for a living now.

Steve :D

Steve

ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS BEFORE OR AFTER

IS JUST WAITING RACING IS LIFE STEVE MCQUEEN

Looks good Tony,need to leave a sign up saying RECORDING that way we won't say anything derogatory.Bloody computer i cannot for some stupid reason get last weekends pics onto photobucket,can't believe i don't remember how to.i've got the s#its with it now and i'll have to try again tuesday night.Ihoped to have them up tonight.............wanders away from computer muttering expletives. :D

Hmm... Maybe as the I.T Geek in the group I should put my hand up right about now?

You are not the only I.T. geek in the group Robert, you are just a hell of a lot younger than the other one. My first computer used a cassette tape and the programs were written in BASIC. I can even remember DOS.

Brian

I have given it up due to a redundancy, but I miss the challenge. Sometimes I would wake up at 2.00 am in the morning with the solution to a problem and couldn't wait to get to work to implement it. Sad isn't it!!! And may we never say it was 'only' a DOS machine. Some of the best challenges were in DOS.

Edited by Bulsara

Gort, Klaatu barada nikto.

My poor Krell!

After a million years of shining sanity...

they could hardly have understood what power was destroying them.

Brian

I have given it up due to a redundancy, but I miss the challenge. Sometimes I would wake up at 2.00 am in the morning with the solution to a problem and couldn't wait to get to work to implement it. Sad isn't it!!! And may we never say it was 'only' a DOS machine. Some of the best challenges were in DOS.

Brian

Look at the v8 podium, it appears the secret is velcro on the windscreen....hmm...i need some now...

Do you realise that your post was #88!!! Starting to get scary Reedy.

My poor Krell!

Picked up my camaro today, liked the livery, good price....got home realised its number 88 just like my v8 and my nascar....freaky

Morning all.Reedy,don't dare tell us yiou were born in 1988.I was going toput tonights results up lads but i'm too tired ,yep i'm a wuss.

Good night again,Brian we missed you,where the bloody hell are you? :D

Some close racing tonight and tony's video's to be up too.I'll get on the pics through the week.not finished last weeks yet. :)

Thanks again tony.

Just a little bit of the V8 supercar racing saturday night

Cheers

Tony

RIDE THEM SLOTS HARD

Looks great Tony!!! Just a couple of comments!!!

• 5 minute heats??? Holy crap!!!! :o
  • Tell Colin to wear a hat the glare was distracting. :D
  • You are driving in every video, are you going for a Logie. :D

My poor Krell!

Just a little bit of the V8 supercar racing saturday night

Cheers

Tony

RIDE THEM SLOTS HARD

Looks great Tony!!! Just a couple of comments!!!

• 5 minute heats??? Holy crap!!!! :D
  • Tell Colin to wear a hat the glare was distracting. :o
  • You are driving in every video, are you going for a Logie. :)

Wife's birthday, going away for the weekend. They don't want to be reminded how old they are but still expect you to make a fuss.

My poor Krell!