St Andrews Raceway

bandit

Will be at the track around 6pm, i didnt manage to get my hands on a muscle car yet, but i am the proud new owner of a scaley Nascar that i want to run in

What extra magnet do we run in these? if any? i added a spare but it seems to heavy, will have to check its not over regulation on saturday

Cheers,

Reedy

Just had another look at the last picture, the nascar i bought isn't their, not to say that someone doesn't have it tucked away in there many many rows of "spare" cars

Anyone got an old muscle car i can use? im going to try and get hold of one before saturday, but just in case i dont

Cheers,

Reedy

Just had another look at the last picture, the nascar i bought isn't their, not to say that someone doesn't have it tucked away in there many many rows of "spare" cars

Anyone got an old muscle car i can use? im going to try and get hold of one before saturday, but just in case i dont

I can loan you a muscle car for Saturday. Bought some new ones, but you get the old one. Tony did set it up though.

Gort, Klaatu barada nikto.

My poor Krell!

After a million years of shining sanity...

they could hardly have understood what power was destroying them.

Hi robert only one magnet now in this nascar class.

Boo Hoo. I just bought 6 new 24k gold magnets.

My poor Krell!

I can loan you a muscle car for Saturday. Bought some new ones, but you get the old one. Tony did set it up though.

Thats too kind Bulsara, you will have to forgive me, im still learning everyone's names / nicknames

Was also turning some laps on my home track today and i noticed that both my Touring car AND my Nascar are number 88.....weird much?

Cheers,

Reedy

Thats too kind Bulsara, you will have to forgive me, im still learning everyone's names / nicknames

Was also turning some laps on my home track today and i noticed that both my Touring car AND my Nascar are number 88.....weird much?

Thats not your age is it? :lol::D

Phil thats enough of your cheek thankyou. :P

Hi Reedy,i thought you borrowed a nascar,you drove the red and yellow shell number 29,2nd row of grid on the left.

slotties2010087.jpg

muscle car grid.

slotties2010090.jpg

Tonys mustang.

slotties2010089.jpg

The looong straight.

slotties2010088.jpg

I SHOULD HAVE THE PODIUM PHOTO HERE BUT I HAD IT ON EARLIER.Sorry,now i've got it sorted guys i'll do better next time,i'll go stand in the naughty corner now.

Cheers bandit. :lol:

Hi Reedy,i thought you borrowed a nascar,you drove the red and yellow shell number 29,2nd row of grid on the left.

Hey Bandit, i meant my new car for this saturday night, its not in the picture from last week which is GOOD as i wont be watching someones elses car when mine has crashed under the tunnel :D

Cheers,

Reedy

Ah ha,i understand you now reedy,i'm looking fwd to seeing which car you have.Only prob for me is my son wants to go to the panthers veels match at penrith on sat night,he's a panthers fan by the way so i may miss the night.We'll see what happens.cheers col.

Evening all.

Here we are again at the end of another saturday nights racing at St ANDREWS.Tony you forgot to hand outthe gas masks and sorry boys but better to fart and stink a little than hold it in and be a cripple :huh:

Anyway 3min heats,too tired to sort pics tonight lads,i'll get on it tomorrow or monday,thanks.9 racers tonight,welcome back Brian,Steve and Alwyyne.

Tony had video camera running tonight so we may get some video.Hopefully the sound will be deleted as we all kept forgetting it was on and incriminated ourselves more than once. :lol:

Ok,1st up HOUSE CARS 3MINS HEATS,1 FERRARI STRIPPED A GEAR SO THE AUDDI came in as an replacement on yellow lane.and what a handfulit turned out to be.Results as follows.

TONY 121

PHIL 120.

JOEL 117

REEDY 114

STEVE110

RAY 110

COLIN 108

BRIAN 104.

FASTEST LAP TONY 5.290 RED LANE FERRARI F430 SCALEY.

Welldone Tony,Phil and Joel. Must not forget Ray fired in a protest at the start of first heat he got left on the track for long while and lost what he thought was a winning amount.stewards threw the protest out,sorry Ray not my call.

Next v8's,3min heats,if you took tony out of the equation this was close.Ray protested again,about his other protest being fobbed off,stewards threwthis out too.Quit whilst you're behaind Ray.

TONY 133 FORD

JOEL 125 FORD

STEVE 122 FORD

RAY 121 FORD

ALWYNE 121 FORD

REEDY 119 FORD

PHIL 112 FORD

BRIAN 109 COMMODORE

COLIN 107 COMMODORE

FASTEST LAP TONY 5.180 YELLOW LANE,VODAFONE FALCON.

Next up NASCAR 3MIN HEATS.This is a close class with 10 laps between 1st and 8th,poor Brians car had issues and wouldn't handle at all,to his credit he kept smiling and had fun,throwing in a little one liner here and there.

JOEL 111 SCALEY

STEVE 109 SCALEY

COLIN 109 SCX

PHIL 109 SCALEY

TONY 109 SCALEY

ALWYNE 107 SCALEY

RAY 104 SCX

REEDY 101 SCALEY

BRIAN 95 SCX

Also Rays car had an injury which cost it around 7 laps so with luck may have won the class,Ray protested at poor scx build but.....yes the stewards threw it out....again. :P.Reedy drove new car tonight so with time should move up the field.

FASTEST LAP STEVE 5.619 ON WHITE LANE,That lap may have been wind assisted,what do you reckon steve? :lol:

Last but not least,Muscle cars 3 min heats.excellent class this and getting very competitive,comes down to staying in the slot as everyone pushed their cars to the limit.

COLIN 125 CAMARO

TONY 122 MUSTANG

PHIL 117 MUSTANG

RAY 116 CAMARO

JOEL 115 CAMARO

STEVE 114 CAMARO I THINK.

ALWYNE 111 CORVETTE STINGRAY

BRIAN 106 MUSTANG JUST OUT OF THE BOX.

REEDY 101 CAMARO.

FASTEST LAP COLIN 5.262 ON WHITE LANE.

Total laps covered in all 4 classes

TONY 485

JOEL 468

PHIL 458

STEVE 455

RAY 451

COLIN 449

REEDY 435

BRIAN 414

ALWYNE ONLY COMPETED IN 3CLASSES AND COVERED 339 LAPS BUT AN AVERAGE OF 113 GAVE HIM AN AGGREGATE OF 452 LAPS.I thinkall the boys would agree to that.

Thanks Tony for feeding us and keeping the heaters on,thanks boys for the laughs,farts and racing.And all the nicknames that you labeling me with.i'll get some new name for you all :lol:

I'LL GET THE PICS UP SOON LADS THANKS COLIN.

Looks good Tony,need to leave a sign up saying RECORDING that way we won't say anything derogatory.Bloody computer i cannot for some stupid reason get last weekends pics onto photobucket,can't believe i don't remember how to.i've got the s#its with it now and i'll have to try again tuesday night.Ihoped to have them up tonight.............wanders away from computer muttering expletives. :)

Looks good Tony,need to leave a sign up saying RECORDING that way we won't say anything derogatory.Bloody computer i cannot for some stupid reason get last weekends pics onto photobucket,can't believe i don't remember how to.i've got the s#its with it now and i'll have to try again tuesday night.Ihoped to have them up tonight.............wanders away from computer muttering expletives. :)

Hmm... Maybe as the I.T Geek in the group I should put my hand up right about now?

Nah, its fun to watch you suffer!!

Cheers,

Reedy

Looks good Tony,need to leave a sign up saying RECORDING that way we won't say anything derogatory.Bloody computer i cannot for some stupid reason get last weekends pics onto photobucket,can't believe i don't remember how to.i've got the s#its with it now and i'll have to try again tuesday night.Ihoped to have them up tonight.............wanders away from computer muttering expletives. :lol:

Hmm... Maybe as the I.T Geek in the group I should put my hand up right about now?

Nah, its fun to watch you suffer!!

You are not the only I.T. geek in the group Robert, you are just a hell of a lot younger than the other one. My first computer used a cassette tape and the programs were written in BASIC. I can even remember DOS.

My poor Krell!