Posted 15 July 2010 - 09:38 AM

Posted Image
muscle car grid.
Posted Image
Tonys mustang.
Posted Image
The looong straight.
Posted Image
I SHOULD HAVE THE PODIUM PHOTO HERE BUT I HAD IT ON EARLIER.Sorry,now i've got it sorted guys i'll do better next time,i'll go stand in the naughty corner now.
Cheers bandit. :lol:

#62 Reb0rt

REEEEEEEEDY!!!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 04:28 PM

View Postbandit, on Jul 15 2010, 08:19 AM, said:

Hi Reedy,i thought you borrowed a nascar,you drove the red and yellow shell number 29,2nd row of grid on the left.

Hey Bandit, i meant my new car for this saturday night, its not in the picture from last week which is GOOD as i wont be watching someones elses car when mine has crashed under the tunnel :D
Cheers,

Reedy

#63 bandit

V8 Fujitsu Series Driver

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 06:48 PM

Ah ha,i understand you now reedy,i'm looking fwd to seeing which car you have.Only prob for me is my son wants to go to the panthers veels match at penrith on sat night,he's a panthers fan by the way so i may miss the night.We'll see what happens.cheers col.

#64 Reb0rt

REEEEEEEEDY!!!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 11:56 AM

Hey boys!! What is the head count for tonight? Im looking forward to another great nights racing!!! :)
Cheers,

Reedy

#65 bandit

V8 Fujitsu Series Driver

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 12:33 AM

Evening all.
Here we are again at the end of another saturday nights racing at St ANDREWS.Tony you forgot to hand outthe gas masks and sorry boys but better to fart and stink a little than hold it in and be a cripple :huh:
Anyway 3min heats,too tired to sort pics tonight lads,i'll get on it tomorrow or monday,thanks.9 racers tonight,welcome back Brian,Steve and Alwyyne.
Tony had video camera running tonight so we may get some video.Hopefully the sound will be deleted as we all kept forgetting it was on and incriminated ourselves more than once. :lol:

Ok,1st up HOUSE CARS 3MINS HEATS,1 FERRARI STRIPPED A GEAR SO THE AUDDI came in as an replacement on yellow lane.and what a handfulit turned out to be.Results as follows.
TONY 121
PHIL 120.
JOEL 117
REEDY 114
STEVE110
RAY 110
COLIN 108
BRIAN 104.
FASTEST LAP TONY 5.290 RED LANE FERRARI F430 SCALEY.
Welldone Tony,Phil and Joel. Must not forget Ray fired in a protest at the start of first heat he got left on the track for long while and lost what he thought was a winning amount.stewards threw the protest out,sorry Ray not my call.

Next v8's,3min heats,if you took tony out of the equation this was close.Ray protested again,about his other protest being fobbed off,stewards threwthis out too.Quit whilst you're behaind Ray.
TONY 133 FORD
JOEL 125 FORD
STEVE 122 FORD
RAY 121 FORD
ALWYNE 121 FORD
REEDY 119 FORD
PHIL 112 FORD
BRIAN 109 COMMODORE
COLIN 107 COMMODORE
FASTEST LAP TONY 5.180 YELLOW LANE,VODAFONE FALCON.

Next up NASCAR 3MIN HEATS.This is a close class with 10 laps between 1st and 8th,poor Brians car had issues and wouldn't handle at all,to his credit he kept smiling and had fun,throwing in a little one liner here and there.
JOEL 111 SCALEY
STEVE 109 SCALEY
COLIN 109 SCX
PHIL 109 SCALEY
TONY 109 SCALEY
ALWYNE 107 SCALEY
RAY 104 SCX
REEDY 101 SCALEY
BRIAN 95 SCX
Also Rays car had an injury which cost it around 7 laps so with luck may have won the class,Ray protested at poor scx build but.....yes the stewards threw it out....again. :P.Reedy drove new car tonight so with time should move up the field.
FASTEST LAP STEVE 5.619 ON WHITE LANE,That lap may have been wind assisted,what do you reckon steve? :lol:

Last but not least,Muscle cars 3 min heats.excellent class this and getting very competitive,comes down to staying in the slot as everyone pushed their cars to the limit.
COLIN 125 CAMARO
TONY 122 MUSTANG
PHIL 117 MUSTANG
RAY 116 CAMARO
JOEL 115 CAMARO
STEVE 114 CAMARO I THINK.
ALWYNE 111 CORVETTE STINGRAY
BRIAN 106 MUSTANG JUST OUT OF THE BOX.
REEDY 101 CAMARO.
FASTEST LAP COLIN 5.262 ON WHITE LANE.

Total laps covered in all 4 classes
TONY 485
JOEL 468
PHIL 458
STEVE 455
RAY 451
COLIN 449
REEDY 435
BRIAN 414
ALWYNE ONLY COMPETED IN 3CLASSES AND COVERED 339 LAPS BUT AN AVERAGE OF 113 GAVE HIM AN AGGREGATE OF 452 LAPS.I thinkall the boys would agree to that.
Thanks Tony for feeding us and keeping the heaters on,thanks boys for the laughs,farts and racing.And all the nicknames that you labeling me with.i'll get some new name for you all :lol:
I'LL GET THE PICS UP SOON LADS THANKS COLIN.

#66 slotrunner

V8 Fujitsu Series Driver

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 12:41 PM

Top night of racing saturday night fast and fun
Dont know if this small video works but will try

#67 slotrunner

V8 Fujitsu Series Driver

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 02:43 PM

a little bit of the V8 supercars from saturday night

Cheers
Tony

#68 bandit

V8 Fujitsu Series Driver

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 09:47 PM

Looks good Tony,need to leave a sign up saying RECORDING that way we won't say anything derogatory.Bloody computer i cannot for some stupid reason get last weekends pics onto photobucket,can't believe i don't remember how to.i've got the s#its with it now and i'll have to try again tuesday night.Ihoped to have them up tonight.............wanders away from computer muttering expletives. :)

#69 Reb0rt

REEEEEEEEDY!!!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 01:33 AM

View Postbandit, on Jul 19 2010, 09:56 PM, said:

Looks good Tony,need to leave a sign up saying RECORDING that way we won't say anything derogatory.Bloody computer i cannot for some stupid reason get last weekends pics onto photobucket,can't believe i don't remember how to.i've got the s#its with it now and i'll have to try again tuesday night.Ihoped to have them up tonight.............wanders away from computer muttering expletives. :)

Hmm... Maybe as the I.T Geek in the group I should put my hand up right about now?

Nah, its fun to watch you suffer!!
Cheers,

Reedy

#70 slotrunner

V8 Fujitsu Series Driver

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 08:29 PM

Just a little bit of nascar racing from saturday night

#71 bandit

V8 Fujitsu Series Driver

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 08:58 PM

Posted Image
HOUSE CARS.
Posted Image
House cars.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
House car class is carnage,but loads of fun.

#72 bandit

V8 Fujitsu Series Driver

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 09:15 PM

Posted Image
close run across the finish line.
Posted Image
close to a dead heat.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Likely lot.
Posted Image
Phil sideways.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
More to come.

#73 slotrunner

V8 Fujitsu Series Driver

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 09:30 PM

Well done colin top photos shots
Cheers
Tony

#74 Bulsara

2 hr Enduro Champion x 1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,513 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 09:43 PM

View PostReb0rt, on Jul 20 2010, 01:42 AM, said:

Looks good Tony,need to leave a sign up saying RECORDING that way we won't say anything derogatory.Bloody computer i cannot for some stupid reason get last weekends pics onto photobucket,can't believe i don't remember how to.i've got the s#its with it now and i'll have to try again tuesday night.Ihoped to have them up tonight.............wanders away from computer muttering expletives. :lol:

Hmm... Maybe as the I.T Geek in the group I should put my hand up right about now?

You are not the only I.T. geek in the group Robert, you are just a hell of a lot younger than the other one. My first computer used a cassette tape and the programs were written in BASIC. I can even remember DOS.
Gort, Klaatu barada nikto.

My poor Krell!

After a million years of shining sanity...
they could hardly have understood what power was destroying them.

#75 Bulsara

2 hr Enduro Champion x 1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,513 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 09:44 PM

Magic job Colin!!!

My poor Krell!

#76 bandit

V8 Fujitsu Series Driver

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 10:01 PM

See i told you all the temporary blindness from the flash was worth it,eh. :lol: :D

#77 Steve059

GT SUPERCAR DRIVER

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 06:23 PM

View PostBulsara, on Jul 20 2010, 09:52 PM, said:

Looks good Tony,need to leave a sign up saying RECORDING that way we won't say anything derogatory.Bloody computer i cannot for some stupid reason get last weekends pics onto photobucket,can't believe i don't remember how to.i've got the s#its with it now and i'll have to try again tuesday night.Ihoped to have them up tonight.............wanders away from computer muttering expletives. :D

You are not the only I.T. geek in the group Robert, you are just a hell of a lot younger than the other one. My first computer used a cassette tape and the programs were written in BASIC. I can even remember DOS.
Brian
So that makes me the middle guy then.
My first computer did not have a cassette player it was just a DOS Machine.
And I do IT for a living now.
Steve :D
Steve
ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS BEFORE OR AFTER
IS JUST WAITING
RACING IS LIFE STEVE MCQUEEN

#78 Bulsara

2 hr Enduro Champion x 1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,513 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 08:25 PM

View PostSteve059, on Jul 21 2010, 06:32 PM, said:

Looks good Tony,need to leave a sign up saying RECORDING that way we won't say anything derogatory.Bloody computer i cannot for some stupid reason get last weekends pics onto photobucket,can't believe i don't remember how to.i've got the s#its with it now and i'll have to try again tuesday night.Ihoped to have them up tonight.............wanders away from computer muttering expletives. :D

Brian
I have given it up due to a redundancy, but I miss the challenge. Sometimes I would wake up at 2.00 am in the morning with the solution to a problem and couldn't wait to get to work to implement it. Sad isn't it!!! And may we never say it was 'only' a DOS machine. Some of the best challenges were in DOS.

Edited by Bulsara, 21 July 2010 - 08:34 PM.

My poor Krell!

#79 fordxd1982

i like to win but its not the end of the world if i lose

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 08:52 PM

View PostBulsara, on Jul 21 2010, 08:34 PM, said:

Brian
I have given it up due to a redundancy, but I miss the challenge. Sometimes I would wake up at 2.00 am in the morning with the solution to a problem and couldn't wait to get to work to implement it. Sad isn't it!!! And may we never say it was 'only' a DOS machine. Some of the best challenges were in DOS.

#80 fordxd1982

i like to win but its not the end of the world if i lose

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 08:53 PM

View Postfordxd1982, on Jul 21 2010, 09:01 PM, said:

View PostBulsara, on Jul 21 2010, 08:34 PM, said:

Brian

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users