bandit

St Andrews Raceway

Hi All,

Well Thursday has come and gone and still no cars so it looks like it will be touch and go whether they arrive in time.One day to go.Fingers crossed.

Luke.

it was a busy day at work and i never hear my phone but today it was my mum(alison) we have had a car crash and we are all ok so i jump in my car because there car is stuffed and got no way home so i took them my car to them to use.

carcrash002_zps41d5630e.jpg

slotrunner and sofie are all ok and he his racing this week fellas.

carcrash001_zps65076819.jpg

Edited by Phil.b

Hi All,

Well Thursday has come and gone and still no cars so it looks like it will be touch and go whether they arrive in time.One day to go.Fingers crossed.

Luke.

got spare cars just rock up and we will sort it

track open 5.30 1st race 7.00pm stockers,2nd v8s and gts last bring some spare cars just in case the stockers are shockers.cheers phil.ps watch out for (slotrunner)he could be in a crash and bash mood. :angry: :angry: :angry::lol:

Hope you all had a great night, :) sorry to hear about Tony, Alison & Sophie. :unsure: But glad they are all ok :) ............car not so good. :blink:

The lollipop guy looks as though he is set up for a long wait but not too focused on the traffic............

I have now moved into new home & busy unpacking. I know my slot cars are in one of those hundred or so boxes. :wacko: At least I have two weeks to find them :D

See you all soon

Terry

Good too see the move went well for you terry and hope to see ya in a couple weeks for group c enduro single person race and hope daemons wife gets better soon too.cheers phil.

Edited by Phil.b

Yet another great nights racing.A big thanks to Phil for lending me two of his cars for the night and another big thinks to Phil's wife for puting on the munchies and puting up with us bunch of hooligans.

Good to hear all had a great night,i will try to get to the endure on the 7th,if I book in now I should be good to go,whats racing phil and what motors are they allowed to have.

group c slot-it enduro 3 race heats of 28min each total race time per racer 1.4hrs single racer event max 12 entries 7 minute heats 2 heats raced then dinner and chill out time(crap chat) then race hard for final heat track open 3.30pm and shot gun start at 5.00pm sharp all cars checked at 4.45pm $15 per head for dinner,snacks,and drink.trophy for winner and fastest lap.cheers phil

rules as per below.

img007_zps5a7393f3.jpg

racers so far

brian.c

phil.b

tony

Edited by Phil.b