St Andrews Raceway

bandit

Ok after last night Harry's Aston Martin gt3 is the pace setter with a 7.205 lap I did a 7.230 in the mcclaren but be warned tire grip is best with new tyres once they wear down expect to lose up to 1 sec a lap but so far all cars are pretty sweat out of the box with nothing done to them.we are working on a fix for the inline BMW Z4 with the small rear rims in diameter rear tyres are very lose on it. Must be Harry's only legal car and its his best car so smooth and easy to drive.

Edited by Phil.b

Gentleman, may I propose a rule modification to the stock rally. If running ninco can we use the stock motor the ninco came with. As you know ninco are rated at 14.4v scalie at 12v . Ninco nc-5 at 12v 16500rpm, 20500 at 14.4 .Scalie 18k at 12v , @22k at 14.4v.

did you run that car last series in stock rally if so what lap time did you do compared to the rest of us or just turn up next race night and we will look at the rules and sort it cheers phil we race for fun but it has to be even cheers phil .

• 2 weeks later...

To Phil, Haley & the kids Merry Xmas & happy new year thanks for allowing us all to enjoy the hobby within your home. Oh, by the way Merry Xmas & happy new year to all you St Andrews Raceway slot head's.

I will be in Sydney from Xmas day until the 3rd January so hopefully we may catch up.

Until then stay safe & in the slot.

regards

Meggs

Edited by meggavalley raceway

• 2 weeks later...

ok round 1 16th January

stock rally rules on post 3654

muscle cars post 3651

and group c post 3649

round 2 30th january

nascar rules post 3648

open-cockpit post 3650

scalextrics gt3 post 3647

round 3 27th february

gt world class rules post 3657

classic le mans post 3655

group 5 post 3653

round 4 5th march

v8s rules post 3652

moderm le-mans post 3656

open class post 3659

that's the best dates to fit in with my work and the Bathurst 12hr race on the 05-07 February.

p6 tyres should be in stock in time for the new gt3 cars round 2

cheers phil.

Edited by Phil.b

• 2 weeks later...