Commercial Slot Car Track Now Open

JAM Studios

HI all we are new kids on the block and have setup a commercial 8 lane slot car track in Campbelltown NSW.

I will post some pictures on here very soon.

bring your cars and test out our track and tell us what you think ;)

we are located at 159 Queen St Campbelltown NSW 2560 .

We are open Monday to Thursday from 10am until 9pm and friday 10am till 5pm and saturday 9am till 3pm.

see you soon

Mat

JAM Studios Racing

0246 274 393

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, the uploads worked.

Looks good.

How is it wired up, and what controller connections are you using.

:D

on our controllers we have the female plug connection on them and im pretty sure its right side positive

Seeing as you are catering for 1/24 cars, with a track suitable for SCMs, it may be of interest to you to register your center with the ASCRA, and spread the word on their forum.

thanks Slotbaker ive just registered on ascra forum ill have a good look on it :P

Corker of a track. Another stop to add to the list if I ever back to Sydney.

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

Hey Great to hear about a New Raceway Opening,..Always a Good thing.

Just wondering Where the Track Was/ Came from etc.

Kinda looks Strangely like the Old Budgewoi track perhaps,...that Tight Hairpin going into the uphill section looks somewhat similar.

This track was picked up near melbourne it has had some history though as it was built in mid 80's

Kinda looks Strangely like the Old Budgewoi track perhaps,...that Tight Hairpin going into the uphill section looks somewhat similar.

Same design but Budgie was a lot smaller and tighter. The finger also came back parallel to the straights

Stu

Old racers race harder

Nice! Will this track you lead guys to dabble in a bit of a race shop and regular race nights or is it a testing the water/ seeing how business goes kinda thing first?

I'm gonna give you an engine low to the ground... extra thick oil pan to cut the wind from underneath you. It'll give you thirty or forty more horsepower. I'm gonna give you a fuel line that'll hold an extra gallon of gas. I'm gonna shave half an inch off you and shape you like a bullet. I'll get you primed, painted and weighed, and you'll be ready to go out on that racetrack. Hear me? You're gonna be perfect!

Harry Hogge (Days of Thunder)

Nice! Will this track you lead guys to dabble in a bit of a race shop and regular race nights or is it a testing the water/ seeing how business goes kinda thing first?

We will be having race nights, parties, race shop and what else do you guys wanna see in a slot car place?? hehe

We will be having race nights, parties, race shop and what else do you guys wanna see in a slot car place?? hehe

Sweet as, all sounds good to me!

On the topic of what else do we want.... hmm how about grid girls before race starts lol :( :D

I'm gonna give you an engine low to the ground... extra thick oil pan to cut the wind from underneath you. It'll give you thirty or forty more horsepower. I'm gonna give you a fuel line that'll hold an extra gallon of gas. I'm gonna shave half an inch off you and shape you like a bullet. I'll get you primed, painted and weighed, and you'll be ready to go out on that racetrack. Hear me? You're gonna be perfect!

Sweet as, all sounds good to me!

On the topic of what else do we want.... hmm how about grid girls before race starts lol :( ;)

I like the sounds of this grid girls could be an awesome feature to the track :D

had some time 2day and went up and down Queen st. not knowing exact adress, and couldn't find ya. can ya give some landmarks or nearest xroad for next atempt of a visit.

cheers.

Neil

I pretty sure its located in Jam Studios hence the name which off memory is located on the same side and just down the road of Spotlight next to a St George bank I think.

I have just Where is'd ya, and have gathered your in a mall. is this right? If so or if not, any clues to parking locations for acsess your shop. Thurs. night gonna be a killer for parking, what about rest of week.

had some time 2day and went up and down Queen st. not knowing exact adress, and couldn't find ya. can ya give some landmarks or nearest xroad for next atempt of a visit.

cheers.

Neil

Hi Neil the best place to park is the spotlight car park the back address is called Milgate Lane ive attached a map so it might be a bit easier to find us.

If you are coming down and this doesnt help to much call me on 0400 274 393 thanks Mat

map.jpg

cheers.

Neil

I pretty sure its located in Jam Studios hence the name which off memory is located on the same side and just down the road of Spotlight next to a St George bank I think.

Yeap we are in the st george bank arcade just down stairs. the best place to park is the spotlight carpark

oh man, having flash backs to earlychild hood when I used to catch bus & train with my slot car box to go to Fairfeild slot cars.

ahaha ive never been to the fairfield slot car track before how was it?? I used to go to the track in Leumeah years ago not sure what happend to him though