Digital And Analogue In Eaton

pt59

Here are the current contents of my shed here in Eaton, (just North of Bunbury.)

I love being able to drive in and out of the pit lane, running ghost cars in both lanes etc, but as I already had about 70 cars, the cost of chipping all is prohibitive, and at the time of getting the digital stuff I had not heard about chipping the rails, so I shall keep a Plastic analogue as well.

SSD

IMG_0754.jpg

IMG_0755.jpg

http://i840.photobucket.com/albums/zz329/p...ck/IMG_0756.jpg

IMG_0758.jpg

IMG_0757.jpg

Here is how I do the ghost car thing.

IMG_0762.jpg

I am impressed by the quality of Carrera's track, had I known about chipping rails I may have gone for D132 instead of SSD.

Carrera analogue

007.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

I am also a big fan of routed tracks, I have made 4 alltogether but found the bigger ones too hard to maintain in the heat of the shed, tape lifting and breaking.

Here is the only routed track I have running at the moment, but I will soon have a fold away one in action.

Stable yard track

IMG_0761.jpg

Routed oval with infield, AC2 car style.(Retired.)

12-10-07_1514.jpg

12-10-07_1516.jpg

My last routed track that made way for the SSD.

IMG_4161.jpg

IMG_4162.jpg

IMG_4164.jpg

Thanks for looking, hope you like the pics.

Regards.

Paul.

Damn...that a heap of tracks

They look great. Did you make all the scenery items or did you manage to find things at pretty close 1:32 scale?...looks spot on regardless

Dave

Thanks Dave, the stable buildings are a toy kit that my 10yr old Daughter has kindly donated, she is mad about horses, all the garage and pit buildings are hand made.

Nice set up Paul.

Yes tape is a problem in sheds,that is why I went with braid this time. Much better, been thru two summers and only one small piece came loose, probably due to poor glue application!

Thanks kalbfellp, I think braid could be the way to go, Do you use common or garden Contact cement to hold it down?

Wow some really nice tracks there PT!

Three tracks eh you must be a sicko :lol:

Seriously tho it's nice to see some more WA tracks appearing on here & to know the sport is alive out there in the burbs... :)

Well done...

Thanks silver rocket, yes I am seriously addicted, I love building new tracks but I hate breaking up the old ones, I don't think Doctors could help either unless one of them had a really big shed that I could use :D

Only myself and my youngest daughter race on my tracks, I don't know of any others in the area, and Bunbury is very poor for supplies, only 1 gamesworld and they are not interested in slots, they have some Scaly stuff but all at very premium prices, Thank god for internet shopping.