Racer Riley Mkxx

Geno

That is gorgeous,

too bad it's so blinding fast, you wont be able to appreciate it's beauty as it goes around the track. that is the dilema with the DP cars, so beautiful and yet so fast......

If you can catch Saturdays race from Barber in Birmingham Alabama, check out the layout of that track. I really think that track could be made into a great slot car track. It loops back on itself enough to be a good use of space, has a wide variety of turns and great elevation changes. Tall stands of woods in areas, very beautiful track.

Great work, if you get tired of it, I know a good home for it.

j

If you can catch Saturdays race from Barber in Birmingham Alabama, check out the layout of that track. I really think that track could be made into a great slot car track. It loops back on itself enough to be a good use of space, has a wide variety of turns and great elevation changes. Tall stands of woods in areas, very beautiful track.

If you go to http://www.barbermotorsports.com/flash-map.php there is a great interactive map of the track. Looks great.

Plus if you look at the bottom of the map the car and bike track records are owned by Aussies. :)

Gort, Klaatu barada nikto.

My poor Krell!

After a million years of shining sanity...

they could hardly have understood what power was destroying them.