Nsr News

aussieslotter

Guest jazzbell

The shell limited edition P68 is now in the country . Along with the Twin Pack Daytona Gulf Porsches. Also the limited edition of 500 hundred only Audi R8.

Big bonus,we have a prototype 1 of in the country of the new Audi R18 LMP. AWESOME. :wub: :wub: .

See if i can get some snaps up later.

regards shane a

team thunderbird

Edited by jazzbell

• 3 weeks later...

Got my Audi R18 Black RTR car yesterday and yes I like Shane (Jazbell) have a direct line to the Aussie importer. Put it together last night just need to true the tyres now but willl have to wait until 10th Jan to get it on the track.

Stuning looker, well built minimal setup required.

Regards

Ray

As Parnelli Jones the Indy 500 winner once said "If you are not out of control you are not going fast enough!"

2017 Plafit FLM Edurance Champion

Team Thunderbird

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Black one has already sold out and NSR are building the 2011 spec car but it's a little more intricate so it'll take a bit longer to get into production

So they are releasing a limited production run of "coloured plastic" bodies 1,000 units in total ..... 250 of each colour

1102il_Audi_R18_blue_2.jpg

1103il_Audi_R18_yellow_2.jpg

1104il_Audi_R18_orange_2.jpg

1105il_Audi_R18_silver_2.jpg

Audi_R18_silver-orange.jpg

Audi_R18_yellow-blue.jpg

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

Has anyone tried fitting the Audi with an anglewinder pod yet? i'm not too keen on inlines

Won't be able to make it an anglewinder i wouldn't think because of the low rear deck like most LMP's unless you put a flat six slot it motor in it and that would require some work to the pod. Seriously though i won a proxt race with a scaleauto car that was inline and even in club racing the well setup ones are awesomely fast.

I think inlines get a bum rap. In Plastic rtr racing a good inline is very competitive.

4x national champion 6x national runner up. I come second most often but my girlfriends happy.

• 4 weeks later...

Armchair Racer are having a specials discount on NSR cars. Have a look as they look cheap to me.......

Not a bad price at all.

Chris at Tbirds was able to import a few liveries at discounted prices from NSR. Nice of Tbirds to let the other retailers advertise their cars first at the discounted prices. Some very nice cars in the discounted lot at great prices, I cant see them lasting at $79 & $80 each.

Clevo

Resized to 83% (was 1006 x 146) - Click image to enlarge

At theses prices I could not say no and grabbed a few to speed up my normal race carnage...but only after I checked some other retailers who were not offering such great discounts so I did question the reasons why they were so cheap and was told they were just clearing out old stock to make room for new cars.

Get in quick as they will run out fast as they are selling every livery at discount price

I run several NSR cars and I'm a big fan. I'm currently running a Porsche 997 in the NSR Trofeo championship here in Italy. With a Baby King motor it really goes well.

Porsche9971050824.jpg

I'm in the middle of painting up the new Audi R18 in my colours. What a stunning car that is!

Edited by Graham Lane

I think more about slot cars now than I did about sex when I was sixteen.

logoforsignatureonSFI.png incorporating the Italian round of logoforWRP_zpsc822e290.jpg

...this is the BIG one!

3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th October 2013

Castello delle Forme, Umbria, Italy

Have to agree the 997, R8 and R18 are nice runners - I have them myself. Interesting 'Green Door' paint scheme you have there Graham - almost Aussie colours! I hope you post up your R18 when you are done. I guess slots must be a big contrast to real estate.

Cheers,

Jon

Edited by M3Fanatic

The championship finished last night. I got my best position, 8th, which put me in 9th place overall. I'm quite happy with that as I aimed for single figures, but there's a long way to go! Interestingly the podium comprised of Corvette, Porsche, and Audi, the only three cars allowed and obviously well matched.

logoforsignatureonSFI.png incorporating the Italian round of logoforWRP_zpsc822e290.jpg

...this is the BIG one!

• 1 month later...

Wow! I'm not a Porsche fan (even though I have quite a few Porsche slot cars) and I seldom drink Coca Cola but that is a superb looking model. And from my experience it goes like a bag of cats too!

Jeremy Clarkson once said of Porsches. 'I'd rather have a penis sticking out in front of me than a big bum'.

Edited by Graham Lane

...this is the BIG one!

Have to agree the 997, R8 and R18 are nice runners - I have them myself. Interesting 'Green Door' paint scheme you have there Graham - almost Aussie colours! I hope you post up your R18 when you are done. I guess slots must be a big contrast to real estate.

Cheers,

Jon

I did.

...this is the BIG one!

• 2 months later...
  • Vinno unpinned this topic