Nsr News

aussieslotter

Looks like a white P69 kit to me - is it in the wrong box or something?

DM

I'm putting together a 917K white kit and it too came with a totally wrong base plate to the case – it’s got one for a Clio. Doesn’t bother me though but did make me wonder why!

Cheers,

Jon

Edited by M3Fanatic

and not happy Jan - the GT40 is missing the bottom driving lights - what is with that? could have just put a tampo on there if nothing else.

DM

I also noticed this, but automatically thought they have done the car with the light protectors on , like NSR did with the yellow MK4. Maybe NSR have a pic with covers with red tape? as I know this car ran with taped up lights for this race. They have the lower lights decals fitted in the prototype shots of the MKII.

Just a thought

Clevo

Resized to 83% (was 1006 x 146) - Click image to enlarge

I also noticed this, but automatically thought they have done the car with the light protectors on , like NSR did with the yellow MK4. Maybe NSR have a pic with covers with red tape? as I know this car ran with taped up lights for this race. They have the lower lights decals fitted in the prototype shots of the MKII.

Salvatore has been on SF and SCI talking about the car - the only mention of the light issue was a joke about not needing lights to win and how he did more laps in the dark.... trouble is all the cars are missing the lights the yellow #8 and the #2.. .. the front just looks smooth nothing that looks like a taped up light set...

cheers

DM

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
For Clevo

PICT0007.jpg

It's a stunning looking model DM. And it will be on top of the list for future purchases.

Next year is going to be huge with all the GT40 releases from the various manufactors, might need a second job to help pay for the ever growing wish list :) . Fantastic amount of classic cars being produced which is right down my allie for collecting.

Clevo

Resized to 83% (was 1006 x 146) - Click image to enlarge

........ might need a second job to help pay for the ever growing wish list ;) .

Clevo

No Clevo, I look forward to all the super duper models that you have stacked away as "investments" that will soon be released to the Auslot market so you can fund the said future " investments"!

Normal people worry me

• 2 weeks later...

Sh....

now they have fixed that up I might have to buy them :) S

I prefer to call it encouraging them to make a more accurate rendition of the car - the car had fog lights - so the model should as well - I think it looks a lot better with the lower lights I just hope they fix the wheels cause those wheels look like someone decided to 'punk my ride' and don't look at all accurate for the LeMans winning car. Which had Halibrand wheels with knock offs - I think they were magnesium or gold coloured.

still think the #7 looks the best of the cars I have seen so far the wheels on it look more accurate

DM

Edited by dangermouse

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

they look very fast

You think they look fast,the new p68 gulf is on it's way. :D:D:D

regards shane a

team thunderbird

Yes shane the P68 is a real good looking car. I dont know much about NSR but all

I do know is there very fast and look stunning

Matt

Rock on

Matt

they look very fast

You think they look fast,the new p68 gulf is on it's way. :D:D:D

regards shane a

team thunderbird

Yes shane the P68 is a real good looking car. I dont know much about NSR but all

I do know is there very fast and look stunning

Matt

Hmmm yes the P68 is going to be a must have for my collection.

GulfP68.jpg

Regards

Ray

Edited by Ratracer

As Parnelli Jones the Indy 500 winner once said "If you are not out of control you are not going fast enough!"

2017 Plafit FLM Edurance Champion

Team Thunderbird

• 4 weeks later...

It's been a bit quiet on the forum lately.

A few nice new NSR cars in the pipeline for later this year....

NSR1065PRE-3.jpg

NSR10XX172PRE-2.jpg

NSR10XX1AWPRE-2.jpg

NSR10XX23PRE-2.jpg

NSR10XX25PRE-2.jpg

NSR10XX72PRE-2.jpg

NSR10XX997HYBRIDPRE-2.jpg

NSR10XXC633PRE-2.jpg

NSR1100-2.jpg

The last car is a limited edition GT40 1 of 150 made exclusively for Professor Motor. It includes a signed card from Dan Gurney.

Edited by miveson

I wonder if NSR will change the chassis set up similar to the Porsche 997 and Corvette?

Is the Corvette the reported Mosler Killer (I think not) or is that car still comming from NSR?

Ray

As Parnelli Jones the Indy 500 winner once said "If you are not out of control you are not going fast enough!"

2017 Plafit FLM Edurance Champion

Team Thunderbird

• Vinno unpinned this topic