Carrera News

manimmal

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear you re carrera performance, there are some 'creative' performers out there, just ask embs!!! I'm pretty confident with the footprint these cars will have they will be competitive with simular offerings from fly, with the added bonus of being quiet otb.

I won't hide the fact that i'm a fan of the Carrera product, and as such mine will be very fast, whatever the time/$ needed : )

My mum says I'm an excellent driver

I hear you re carrera performance, there are some 'creative' performers out there, just ask embs!!!

Hey! Leave me out of this. I don't even like CanAm.

'Sok Manimmal, I may yet give Carrera another go. The Bel Air runs pretty sweetly. And the Moggies are slowly getting better thanx to some tips from SlotsNZ (and some special Kiwi black donuts).

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

Embs doesnt like Can Am cars, is that even allowed ?

Isn't "Not Liking Can Am's" a little like "Steaing candy from babies" or "Kicking Puppies"??

Maybe even worse than suggesting there was a better Catwoman than Eartha Kitt??

He he - I had a blank moment so pottered off to ask the Missus who the best Catwoman was and the Q came out "Who was the best Eartha Kitt?" .. 'erm.. Catwoman?'

Captain's log: We are enroute to some planet whose name I cannot pronounce to do something really complicated that I don't understand.

He he - I had a blank moment so pottered off to ask the Missus who the best Catwoman was and the Q came out "Who was the best Eartha Kitt?" .. 'erm.. Catwoman?'

Eno. You're sounding like an Irish Setter, not a wonder dog.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

Aren't Irish Setter's kinda fat hairy licky and loyal??

Captain's log: We are enroute to some planet whose name I cannot pronounce to do something really complicated that I don't understand.

Aren't Irish Setter's kinda fat hairy licky and loyal??

No... That would be a labrador.

More sort of good at what they do but hammer sharp. :)

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

• 3 months later...

I've never been a Carrera man myself, but after looking at that Mclaren I can see a few making there way into the collection. That is one stunning looking slotcar

Clevo

Edited by Cleveland

Resized to 83% (was 1006 x 146) - Click image to enlarge

front stub axles and a guide position between the front wheels, and rear tyres that you likely can't change easily. Ok I'll still be getting both, but Carrera don't seem to like making it easy.

• 4 weeks later...

good to see the power rangers with a gig driving mclarens. . . Love the m3 and the r8, according to Zimbler they'll arrive on the 5th??? hang on that's today. didn't follow that one up at work but expect the m3, both r8's, the digital mac, an slr and some other stuff from carrera in the next few weeks.

C'mon Ember you know you want one!!!

• Vinno unpinned this topic