dangermouse

So What Did Santa Bring You?

No slots, but I did get the full set of 6 dvd's of classic Australian touring car races.

My 9 yo boy got carrera go set, and the lightning mcqueen cars to suit.

Oh and I also got this really cool T-shirt

Photoon2009-12-25.jpg

cheers

DM

ps

Someone asked me why the nickname dangermouse, because it has little to do with cars - well my initials are DMP - (Danger Mouse and Penfold :)) - so when I need a nickname for all those internet spaces etc I choose dangermouse when I can - couldn't come up with anything more original :P

Edited by dangermouse

I got a 1:24 AutoArt Bugatti. 4WD and a thing of beauty. I was hoping to get two cars, but wife was too cheap. Should have held back on the couple a hun I spent on her, then I could buy the Lambo to go with it!

2009_1225ebay10002.jpg

2009_1225ebay10003.jpg

2009_1225ebay10004.jpg

No cars but TG Challenges 3 and Winter Olympics :)

Stu

Old racers race harder

Hey Triggy when we racing TransAm next?? Got to give those Scaly T/A cars some curry. Gave my Bullitt a run at Daves last Monday. It was cutting identical lap times to me well sorted Bob Jane Camaro. So this little beauty should be right on the money. :)

Mustang_Kodekey1.jpg

cheers

rick1776

No slot cars but the new lego technic twin steer crane truck very cool and some vouchers to buy the new AC/DC cd/dvd set .But Iam sure there is some slot car purchase's in the near future ;)

Reality what a concept

V32 member Slightly one eyed Ford fan

Trying to perfect the obscure art of Zen slot car racing

I got a 1:24 AutoArt Bugatti. 4WD and a thing of beauty.

Yep it looks fantastic

Would be keen to hear how they run, I love the look of the 'bigger' cars - but after buying a few cars that I loved the look of (1/32) and then being disappointed with how they ran (shocking). I am not expecting race trimmed cars (ie NSR) just something that runs smoothly, say like the new Carrera cars. I bought the 1:32 Autoart Mustang, but had to spend some dollars on new wheels to get it to handle well on my wood track.

cheers

DM

$100.00 Armchair Racer gift voucher, A couple of music DVD's of some 80's metal bands I have vinyl of, some carbon handle bars for my bike and a couple of shirts. Look's like that Pioneer Trans Am Mustang will be coming my way soon.

Hey Triggy when we racing TransAm next?? Got to give those Scaly T/A cars some curry. Gave my Bullitt a run at Daves last Monday. It was cutting identical lap times to me well sorted Bob Jane Camaro. So this little beauty should be right on the money. :)

So you will be beatable regardless what car you put up then.. ;):lol: :lol: :lol:

The Trans Am will be probably last on the schedule for next season.

Gives everyone a chance to tune up their new Pioneer cars :lol:

You know me ...want to be fair to all in our group :P

Edited by triggy

Normal people worry me

:lol:

As long as Lenny Broke races I know I wont come last ;):lol:

The Jane Camaro cut a best of 5.117 and the Bullitt a 5.114 on Daves track. Both were cutting 5.2s so they should be a good match and will give the T/A class lots of new cars/liveries to choose from. The "other" non-Cuda T/A car looks the goods as well but ya didnt hear that from me. :lol:

Hat coat Im outa here.

cheers

rick1776

Scaley 50th Anniversary Mini for me. From the parents whats more. Nicely detailed li'l thing. Makes the BMW Minis look like what they are.... ENORMOUS! Just about to take it out for a spin on the track. And it probably requires a photosession.

Other slotty type gifties still in the post.

Like the Tshirt DM. Not enough Dangermouse seen on TV these days!

MOTS, good score on the Veyron. Hope it runs well. But then, looking like it does at least it has a life if it doesn't run. The 1:32 version is sitting on my shelf. Detail is fabulous on it, so I can only imagine how much better the 1:24 looks.

Enjoy the new toys boys

Cheers

Embs

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

you suck rick, how do we top that????

I'll second that.....!!!!

Looks fantastic along with the other Notchback from bleep.

Mark

;):lol::lol:

Wheres a moderator when ya need one?? :lol:

cheers

rick1776

I was very lucky as my wife bought me a ostorero lotus in jim clark colors, and the signed scaley book by gillam an L34 and a clark scaley car, and I am one very lucky guy. ;):lol::lol:

RUBBINS RACING SO HARDEN UP

Evenin all hope you all had a merry xmas,no slotties for me but lots o shirts and boardshorts,real car thingies and dvd's n cd's.Thank the lord dads play santa to twin boys,we i mean they got the top gear scaley set and a train set.Sorry guys the car set stayed in the box today as i had to set the trains up,haven't played trains for 30 years,the boys loved it.But had to promise we play slotties on sunday.anyone got a top gear white porsche to sell i have two 7year olds fighting over 1 car.looks like i'll take the gt fo....fo...fo..ford,sorry hard to say that word for....ford. ;):lol:

Oh, I forgot I got a red polo shirt from some place called Maranello ;)

Stu

Old racers race harder

Bandit, the Porsche is a very easy car to drive.... but boring. Probably suits the youngsters. The GT is way more fun. Even under magnets it likes going sideways. Alas the Porsche on the shelf here is not mine.

Recommended the Scaley set with a pair of Porsches to a lady at Toyworld who was somewhat frustrated with a sales assistant who couldn't answer her slotcar related questions and 5 year old twins to buy for. Those Scaley 911 Porsches are good cars for beginners.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

....those and the little TT Audi's. Awesome little cars

i hope all of your racing is enjoyed

slot on!

:)

www.slotcaraustralia.com

Bandit, the Porsche is a very easy car to drive.... but boring. Probably suits the youngsters. The GT is way more fun. Even under magnets it likes going sideways. Alas the Porsche on the shelf here is not mine.

Recommended the Scaley set with a pair of Porsches to a lady at Toyworld who was somewhat frustrated with a sales assistant who couldn't answer her slotcar related questions and 5 year old twins to buy for. Those Scaley 911 Porsches are good cars for beginners.

Thanks Ember,hobby shop in campbelltown have the red and blue porsches,i'll get a couple of those and that should keep them happy.Have to paint the driver white to emulate the stig though.i think thats what they really want.ha ha.have a good day. ;)

p.s Where does the name EMBER COME FROM?

p.s Where does the name EMBER COME FROM?

Mate of mine gave it to me many, many years ago in the days of BBSs. I was named after a dragon (no surprise there then ;))

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg