OVERALL

final.jpg

NONPODDED

finaln.jpg

PODDED

finalp.jpg

ROOKIES

finalr.jpg

IF ANYONE THINKS THEY HAVE EARNED/QUALIFIED FOR A PRIZE THEN I SUGGEST YOU CONTACT THE DONOR DIRECT AS NOTHING HAS BEEN SUPPLIED

TO THOSE OF YOU WHO WHO ENJOYED IT - WELL GREAT - BRETTS CAR WAS THE CLASS OF THE FIELD BY A LONG WAY AND SO THE MORAL WINNER - TO THOSE OF YOU WHO ONLY ENJOYED WHINGING I GUESS YOU CAN TURN ON SOME OTHER POOR BASTARD.

AS MENTIONED - ALL CARS HAVE GONE - PERIOD

END

Thanks for tabulating the results aaste. Maybe gz can copy the format for the 2010 proxy?

Hey Manimmal, Davnic and FCC what ya gonna pick as ya prizes? DaveK I'll get Jules to send you out the Pioneer T/A Cuda for an SCX Cuda. Thats a fair swap. ;)

Edited by rick1776

cheers

rick1776

Thats for tabulating the results aaste. Maybe gz can copy the format for the 2010 proxy?

Hey Manimmal, Davnic and FCC what ya gonna pick as ya prizes? DaveK I'll get Jules to send you out the Pioneer T/A Cuda for an SCX Cuda. Thats a fair swap. :)

The Ol'lucky dip rick? Just pulled ém out of your a.........hat? :P:D:);)

Chris

H.M.C.C

Thanks for tabulating the results aaste. Maybe gz can copy the format for the 2010 proxy?

Hey Manimmal, Davnic and FCC what ya gonna pick as ya prizes? DaveK I'll get Jules to send you out the Pioneer T/A Cuda for an SCX Cuda. Thats a fair swap. ;)

Results are going to be stored in a DB on the dupr.info website and you will be able to sort by pretty much anything, tyres, car brand, podded, rookie, etc, etc.

Thank you to all that participated,hosted,and helped its a shame it went sour like it did.. :) .

Thanks to aastes for the final results and the good intentions even at the end after all the crap you had endured :D i just heard the rumours of what was said in PM's and its not cool.

Next year it should and will be left to the (car's) to do the talking.

I received my car back today in good order with only a mirror missing (expected alot more damage, well done guy's :) ) im looking forward to seeing if it can match the times it ran before it went, although the old orange endbell is feeling a bit tight.. ;)

Was there a concourse result ?.

Edited by Davnic74

Regard's

David

Team Phoenix

4 x Australian National Champion.

Premier Raceway Build

Gallery Raceway Build.

Heany Park Raceway Build

Thank you to all that participated,hosted,and helped its a shame it went sour like it did.. :huh: .

Thanks to aastes for the final results and the good intentions even at the end after all the crap you had endured ;) i just heard the rumours of what was said in PM's and its not cool.

Spot on there Davnic74 B)

Thanks you aastes for putting up with the crap. :lol:

Personally, I hoped I would have done better, but that is racing :(

I'll be back. See ya all next time :D

Dennis

PS to Davnic74 - yep, I think your car should win concourse, hands down :lol::huh:

Who do I need to contact re my new address? Don't want my car sent to the old address otherwise I'll never see it again.

Might be too late Sports..looks like they were all sent last Monday according to the first post by Aastes. :)

Normal people worry me

Looking forward to a few prizes. I have never won anything before not even a lucky door prize so this will be cool. I am not sure what is coming but a big thank you to scx for their generosity. I have a car in the RAA that has won 8 of its nine races so far (the slug came second once) so provided it doesn't die in the last two rounds i will have a treasure trove of scx prizes as the company was equally generous to that proxy. I loved this race and learned heaps along the way. Thanks to mannimal regarding his tips on how to get ortmanns right and all my PMs received and sent during the event were very friendly so I am disappointed to hear Aastes received different types.

Edited by first corner crash

4x national champion 6x national runner up. I come second most often but my girlfriends happy.

Got my car back,

clipped the spoiler back in.

Not sure where the damage on the crown wheel should,

but that who am I to judge those things.

All home amongst the other Jagermeister cars.

"If one does not fail at times,

then one has not challenged himself."

Ferdinand Porsche

Well a lot of drama here I can see. ...so the box with prizes is in the mail this morning to Phil, who will receive the box and send the cars to the appropriate people. I included a pair of 2008 SCXWW Club Porsches, a pair of 2009 SCXWW Club Peugeot's, and a Spirit Peugeot 406 Silhouette and stickers to be given out as Phil sees fit.

BTW, does anyone know how I can get me car back? I don't know who to talk to about that.

DaveK

Publisher, Slot Car News

Carrera of America Marketing Manager

I wonder if my message was still logged that I bought Beejay's Porsche in the Bushfire Auction , and it was to come to me.....

I mentioned it when the round's 9/10 came unstuck, but with Christmas and all, never even THOUGHT to go back into the DUPR thread and make another reminder.

Probably safely on it's way to UK LOL..... ah well, that's life.

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

The Hobart cars arrived here today, two are in good condition BUT mine is missing the rear spoiler,that seems to have fallen out of the box between Adelaide and Newcastle. But no problem as it will be dissassembled to rebuild the car that I had to take parts from to build another car.

Dave I can only assume that your car is somewhere over the Pacific!

Thanks form all Entrants in the DUPR for providing cars for prizes.

I have the mailing address's of the winners so shall get them out ASAP once they arrive.

Got my McLaren back today, thanks Aastes! I hope that 2010 is a much better year for you.

She's in good shape, apart from a missing mirror. Maybe that Tasmanian devil could look around his track for it. th_stirpot.gif

All kidding and everything else aside, good wishes to one and all for the new year. I realize that for most of you this may seem to be coming a bit late, but here in civilization we're still almost four hours short of midnight Thursday.

But all in all, we make some excellent connections between your part of the world and ours. It's all good.

Cheers, Paul th_cheers.gif

In rather faster time, a black SCX Pro-porsche tumbled into my letterbox yesterday.

TO Aastes" or who-ever actually remember me buying the thing off Beejay7 in the bushfire auction and sent it on down to me.

:lol::lol::lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

Got my McLaren back today, thanks Aastes! I hope that 2010 is a much better year for you.

She's in good shape, apart from a missing mirror. Maybe that Tasmanian devil could look around his track for it. th_stirpot.gif

All kidding and everything else aside, good wishes to one and all for the new year. I realize that for most of you this may seem to be coming a bit late, but here in civilization we're still almost four hours short of midnight Thursday.

But all in all, we make some excellent connections between your part of the world and ours. It's all good.

Cheers, Paul th_cheers.gif

Great to hear your car has finally turned up,a miracle!!

Terry