Sign in to follow this  
toast

Scaley Fg ???

Hi All

Just wondering if anyone knows if or are they doing FG falcons this year , as seen the new (again ) hrt and a sprint gas commodores , but what about the all conquering FG ???

Thanx all

Toast

Only Holden V8SCs this year Toast due to the retooling required for the new Falcon shape.

Cheers

Embs

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

Hi All

Just wondering if anyone knows if or are they doing FG falcons this year , as seen the new (again ) hrt and a sprint gas commodores , but what about the all conquering FG ???

Thanx all

Toast

bugger oppssss thats a toyota ahhhh whatever , just have to keep using my CAT ford then

thanx pal

They sould have got in early in the season anddid the'09 Jason Bright BF before they changed to FG

Limited edition box set of both vodafone cars would of been sweet. :clap:

After the following cars,preferably in mint condition:-C2545,C2510,C2890.Also after any American or Aussie muscle cars.Email me Dwanted1@hotmail.com if you can help,thanks in advance,Tomi.

Slot car racing is much like sex,everyone thinks they are good at it.

Is there one coming out at all or has scaley forgotten about us ford fans? Im pretty sure the latest holden shape didnt take this long to come out

Untitled-1.jpg

Mark Winterbottom and Steven Ridhards along with the Will Davidson and Russell Ingall car are nearly due as far as I know.

Armchair has them listed as FGs'. Thunderbird has them listed as BAs' ??

Edited by slo1quick

"Me Auntie's a Jack !!!"

The Ford's normally come last Jason! Expect them to hit the shelves after (?!!!) Christmas, at least to my knowledge...

My mum says I'm an excellent driver

I've just been told the new V8's wont be out before Christmas as individual cars! (only sets available) So it looks like next year then

Clevo

Resized to 83% (was 1006 x 146) - Click image to enlarge

Bit of a shame that.... however buying the sets you could acquire early:

Winterbottom

Will Davidson.

Stephen Richards

Craig Lowndes

It's rather interesting that the V8 Thunder set which apparently has Richard and Lowndes included, has the main picture on the box with Whincup and Tander. Lowndes is in the background #888 and I can't even see Richard FPR car.

The Ford's normally come last Jason!

Well I'll be . . . . I had never noticed :huh:

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

I spoke to Southern Model Supplies in SA regarding if Scalextric are going to release the 888 Lowndes Vodafone VE Commodore separately and to date they cannot confirm if they are or not so at the moment we have to buy the Thundering V8's set to get one! I also asked if it had a product number and i couldnt even be told that either...so for the moment its a special release... By the way im getting one in 20 mins....so i will post some pics on my website :-) http://www.scalextricv8supercars.com

Edited by scalextricv8supercars

They still haven't fixed the front wheels on the Holden's yet. They stick out of the wheel guards by a mile. On the plus side a purchased a set as well today.

Brooksy

The Thundering V8 sets recommended retail are $329....some places will do it for $299... ........Honestly it seems like alot but if you had to buy everything individually there is over $500 worth of gear in the box......Ok lets say you just wanted the cars and track and not the power supply, controllers etc you still are in front by a mile!!!! Here are the sums if you just added the cars and track pieces only:

c8295 elevated crossover 1 x $25=$25,

c8200 qtr straight 1 x $11=$11,

c8203 cross over 2 x $26=$52,

c8207 half straight 4x $6=$24,

c8206 R2 curve 16x $6.5=$ 104,

c8205 straight 9x 6.5= 58.5

cars 2 x$60= $120

a total of $394.50

I havent even included the power supply, controllers, border sections, barriers etc.

I guess not everyone want the track pieces either but there is always a friend who wants more track or if not sell it on Ebay! I wouldnt mind more straights :-) Let me know if like to sell the staights!!

Cheers

Jo

The Thundering V8 sets recommended retail are $329....some places will do it for $299... ........Honestly it seems like alot but if you had to buy everything individually there is over $500 worth of gear in the box......Ok lets say you just wanted the cars and track and not the power supply, controllers etc you still are in front by a mile!!!! Here are the sums if you just added the cars and track pieces only:

c8295 elevated crossover 1 x $25=$25,

c8200 qtr straight 1 x $11=$11,

c8203 cross over 2 x $26=$52,

c8207 half straight 4x $6=$24,

c8206 R2 curve 16x $6.5=$ 104,

c8205 straight 9x 6.5= 58.5

cars 2 x$60= $120

a total of $394.50

I havent even included the power supply, controllers, border sections, barriers etc.

I guess not everyone want the track pieces either but there is always a friend who wants more track or if not sell it on Ebay! I wouldnt mind more straights :-) Let me know if like to sell the staights!!

Cheers

Jo

There were alot of sets split for the very first Supercars sets a few years back with Ambrose AU & Ingalls VX. Same thing, sets were released before the cars.Worked a treat for members that only wanted the track , as the cars sold very easly and wise versa. Very smart marketing form scalextric only having the Lowndes car in the sets. Not so good for people only wanting the Bathurst winning car as Im sure this car will sell unboxed for more than the others later released box. I wouldnt be suprised if a few shops split the sets again with the lowndes car. THe Ambrose and Ingall car were selling for $75 each from the shops that did split the sets before they were selling individually.

Edited by Cleveland

Scalexworld has split quite a few sets and selling the cars for $58 ea if anyones just after a new V8 before Christmas

The new FG falcon is very low and handles extremely well

Clevo

has anyone got a new fg yet (money bags LOL) and tried them , am hearing that are lower and wider than the ba , so am really interested inn getting one , and just as i said that the son pikes in and says her might be changing camp to the davidson hrt car gggrrrrr but anyway any news guys

cheers

toast

scalexworld has/had them, thunderbirds don't... i've seen the holden (nothing different) but the FG has a new chassis which is lower and new wheels! pitty i'm a holden man or i'd have one!

scalexworld has/had them, thunderbirds don't... i've seen the holden (nothing different) but the FG has a new chassis which is lower and new wheels! pitty i'm a holden man or i'd have one!

Holden Man ??????????

what happened to the Mopars Muggy?????

017.JPG

Go to my site for more pics and info!!!

http://www.scalextricv8supercars.com

I see you have one on ebay at a "slightly" inflated price

2 x australian ego champion

regards

Shane

Fulel racing in first track build --> https://youtu.be/nG1EyFkbJSs

My second track build --> 

raceday - https://youtu.be/8WXYQ528iKM