gazza

Scalextric News

Must say, Gazza's pics from the 6th have me poking around my pockets for any spare cash to turn into slot cars......

and in my wife's handbag (wish me luck, if I'm not back in 3 days, someone erect a memorial to foolhardy bravery.) 

• Like 1

Walks upright Unaided  *  Ties Own Shoelaces  *  Can Mispronounce Own Name In Five Languages  *  Mostly Aims Rattle Cans Away from Self
 My Track Oakland Raceway V2     Our Club  HMBRC     

I thought the first two releases of this car were a bit plain but I liked this one enough to buy it.

20210924-173236.jpg

• Like 3

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it people will eventually come to believe it." Joseph Goebbels

1984 was a warning, not an instruction manual.

@mtpanoramaThis car is on my shopping list. I don't think it will be a fast seller so I will eventually get on to add to my U.S. collection. My A9X and XY backorder arrived today so I have to make the pennies spread well now I'm not working.

I have been tempted by the Iroc Camaro. I think it could be made into a nice Racer. Has anyone driven one in anger? How does it go?

Edited by Shaynus
typo
  • Like 1

My blue one goes good, a few grams of lead on the DPR hatch watsit and BRM Nascar tyres and it's a good runner on wood no magnet with just the usual body float goings on. This #33 definitely needs to come my way and I'm not even a Chevy man/fan.

• Like 2

bram1_zpsfkhrhndv.jpg

14 hours ago, Shaynus said:

I have been tempted by the Iroc Camaro. I think it could be made into a nice Racer. Has anyone driven one in anger? How does it go?

Home Racing World has a bit on them.

• Like 1

I'm hanging out for the Bastos Camaro and the 80 Z28 street car. Dave Kennedy had a Bastos car that Scalextric sent him. IMO it is one of the best looking cars,

I have a 1:1 78 Camaro and will be doing the street car as a replica of it. @munterdid some awesome american racing whel torq thust D inserts which my real car has.

• Like 2

I have both the Dan Gurney and the Spa Cuda's on order. The Spa Cuda is the one out of the two I'm looking forward to. 

Love my American and Aussie muscle cars. Thanks Scalextric.

On 1/6/2021 at 2:33 PM, Oldskool62 said:

@mus-28 if they bring out what you say; my credit card will be getting hammered. 

The Grice car would be great. As for the Bartlett car; if they are bringing out the 1980 z28 then the Bartlett car may become a reality. That car would sell quite well in America as it is pretty well known amongst our American friends. As a matter of fact I was discussing that car on a forum in the states.

Is that the car that ended on its roof going up the mountain Oldskool?

7 hours ago, Tonyaussie said:

Is that the car that ended on its roof going up the mountain Oldskool?

@TonyaussieThat's the one. The Bartlett car was based on a 77 model and It raced for a few years. The 80 model Scalextric are bringing out just give me a little hope.

Check out youtube for some old footage.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MrFlippant said:

Now we're talkin. :)

It wouldn't have anything to do with the colour scheme  ???    :)

• Like 1

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017