Perth Hills Rally Track

69 replies to this topic

#61 Ember

Possible diorama queen

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,238 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 06:41 AM

Gosh. There's a huge amount going on there. Looking forward to seeing the full video.

Embs
Computers. They'll never catch on.

Posted Image

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

#62 Mohawkk

prettiest rally car 2011-12

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,691 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 01:44 PM

Bloody Awesome!
Whens the open day? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Love,
Kai Posted Image

#63 mattcrackers

Kart Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 02:12 PM

Looks great,sneak peak video is good too and great sound effects.

Matt

#64 silver rocket

Kart Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 06:05 PM

Thanks, I was just mucking around testing a "fogging" system & shot some quick vid so thought I'd chuck something up...

Your welcome anytime Kai, bit far tho!
I Miss Brocky...

#65 Mohawkk

prettiest rally car 2011-12

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,691 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 06:38 PM

I was thinking about a trip to WA early in the new year. :D
not sure the wife would appreciate bringing my toys along :D :D
Love,
Kai Posted Image

#66 Ember

Possible diorama queen

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,238 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 06:50 PM

Seems I've got to head west for a family wedding sometime next year. Couldn't possibly consider going that far without taking the time to play somewhere.

Posted Image

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

#67 silver rocket

Kart Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 08:11 PM

View PostMohawkk, on 30 November 2011 - 06:38 PM, said:

I was thinking about a trip to WA early in the new year. :D
not sure the wife would appreciate bringing my toys along :D :D

You can just run my cars ;) I live like ten mins from the airport so if u do come drop me a pm & you'd be most welcome to come round for a run

View PostEmber, on 30 November 2011 - 06:50 PM, said:

Seems I've got to head west for a family wedding sometime next year. Couldn't possibly consider going that far without taking the time to play somewhere.

You would be most welcome of course although my scenery is not worthy of such royalty B)

Whoa hang on a sec, are you telling me that my humble shed could possibly be getting a visit by the queen of diorama next year?! :blink: :D
I Miss Brocky...

#68 Ember

Possible diorama queen

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,238 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 08:28 PM

'Sok. I don't demand you get a new toilet seat or anything like that. Though it is likely that I'll be travelling with a slightly older bloke who's likely to make oddly random and possibly questionable comments. :D

No idea when said wedding is likely to be. The later in the year the more chance of being able to afford the journey. Figure if we do get over there it'd be a good idea to do a 'royal progress' shall we say, because there's not a largely likelihood of getting back in a hurry.

Posted Image

#69 silver rocket

Kart Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 08:56 PM

No worries, I'll make sure I duck down to Carpet Land for some of the red stuff :P

Shouldn't cost u too much I get return airfares from all over aus under $500 regulary to Perth, make sure u amke some time to look round while u are here, there are a few tracks here worth a look, you'd like Dave's scenery and Syd's track is right around the cnr... like I said if u make it over ur welcome to come round for a spin...
I Miss Brocky...

#70 Ember

Possible diorama queen

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,238 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:11 PM

Will definitely be having a poke around a lot of places if we manage to get over there. This will be the second of HL's nephews to be married in Perth. We missed out on the first one, so would dearly love to make our way over for this one. And I can guarantee there will be some cars in the hand luggage if we do.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users