Happy Birthday Jamie

manic35

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Blokes,

Had a race meeting last night and it finished just in time for my birthday with a hard fought victory. Good start to the new season. I had a Birthday cake thanks to the missus mid way through the night so got to taste something different as well.

Anyway, glad to say I got a nice chess set amongst other non-slot related items.

JamieB

ITeLECTRICAL

Check out my Current logoEbay_x45.gif Auctions

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JAMIE !!!

Hey bud, I know I wished you a happy birthday before I left to go home yesterday, but I'm sure more birthday wishes won't hurt! I hope you had a good one! The cake was yummy too!

Take care,

Jo

Phoeno - I'm not from Victoria mate - only go down there when the F1 circus comes to town - otherwise I wouldn't bother. (only kidding)

Charlie - c'mon, you should know - nobody lets me win. Just alot of hard work and heaps of cars.

JamieB

ITeLECTRICAL

Phoeno - I'm not from Victoria mate - only go down there when the F1 circus comes to town - otherwise I wouldn't bother. (only kidding)

Charlie - c'mon, you should know - nobody lets me win. Just alot of hard work and heaps of cars.

Yeah c'mon Martin he doesn't even wear a sombrero although from Queensland we are all Mexicans. :lol:

• 1 year later...

Thanks alot guy's !

I didn't get any slot cars actually today but am expecting a bunch of Slotit's any day now (hopefully tomorrow) so that should be good.

Otherwise it was just another day, another dollar at work and then a quick drink with the boys afterwards down at the local.

JamieB

ITeLECTRICAL