Bulsara

Forum Regrets

Could we please have some feedback on people who use forums to express their own opinions but hesitate to reply to questions that may bore them. Is a forum for all users or only for the 'elite' that feel that it is their god given right to regulate those that are less than forthcoming with their ideas and opinons. Does every question deserve the right of reply???? s#!t Yes!!!! Did you read this Malmstein??? And yes I am the first one to accept criticism, I am married after all. LOL

Gort, Klaatu barada nikto.

My poor Krell!

After a million years of shining sanity...

they could hardly have understood what power was destroying them.

WOW. My lack of response must have really left a sore wound to post this comment. Sorry if I offended B):lol::unsure: :unsure:

WOW. My lack of response must have really left a sore wound to post this comment. Sorry if I offended B):lol::unsure: :unsure:

Wouldn't let this worry you Yngwie B) - the question was tooooo boring for me to answer or even fully understand. What a load of %#*p.

Anyone seen Eno? Miss some of his artistry :P

Edited by Ontheflipside

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

Sheeez, what's all this about? The start of World War IV? :P

WOW really I missed it maybe i need to get out more .

:rolleyes:

I usually don't reply to boring questions but can make an exception. :rolleyes: No I don't feel myself to be the Forum Elite and I do have to regulate what is said at times being a moderator. It aint easy though. I think a bit of thought when asking a question so that it is clear always helps.

Make answering questions and replying to topics mandatory. (tic)

When it comes to elitistism I'm sorry to tell you but you old colonials can't hold a candle to those slotters over here, sorry there.

They have the cleverest, fastest, smartest,oldest,most knowledgeablest, slotters in the whooooooooooooooooooooooooooole world.

(tic, tongue in cheek)

Ashes to ashes funk to funky we all know Chris is a junkie.

neophytte got it right!!!!! Now we just have to find out what the question was.

ps. As I have discovered a very long Melbourne Cup lunch and a very respectable forum do not mix. Sorry one and all, I shall retire until I come to my senses.

Edited by Bulsara

Gort, Klaatu barada nikto.

My poor Krell!

After a million years of shining sanity...

they could hardly have understood what power was destroying them.

It's the slot racers guide to the galaxy. doh !

Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything.

My evening was spoilt last night when Manchester United equalised in the 42nd minute of extra time. So I turned over to a really interesting programme about black holes. (Not sorry if I spoiled that for any of you).

Did you know that the sun has 1,000,000 times the density of the earth. There are know to be at least 1,000,000 stars of similar size to our sun in the galaxy and that there are at least 1,000,000 galaxies in the known universe.

And you' re worried about knocking 3/10ths of a second off your best lap time.

Edited by chrisfromcrewe

Ashes to ashes funk to funky we all know Chris is a junkie.

Could we please have some feedback on people who use forums to express their own opinions but hesitate to reply to questions that may bore them. Is a forum for all users or only for the 'elite' that feel that it is their god given right to regulate those that are less than forthcoming with their ideas and opinons. Does every question deserve the right of reply???? s#!t Yes!!!! Did you read this Malmstein??? And yes I am the first one to accept criticism, I am married after all. LOL

I thought this was the question!

Never mind. It's impossible to know both the question and the answer at the same time.

Even God would like to "apologise for the inconvenience"

And now for perhaps for some of Douglas Adam's wisest words.... Share and Enjoy.

Or perhaps that should be "Don't panic"

Or maybe "We will return you to normality as soon as we work out what's normal anyway"

Ah... Good old Guide. There's wisdom in it for all occasions.

Mods, not wishing to overstep things here, but can I suggest this topic gets deleted as a misunderstanding?

Cheers

Embs

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

42!

Please this after all a slotcar forum the correct answer is 42B :o

Reality what a concept

V32 member Slightly one eyed Ford fan

Trying to perfect the obscure art of Zen slot car racing

Mods, not wishing to overstep things here, but can I suggest this topic gets deleted as a misunderstanding?

Ember, we can't delete it ...... because we would be confirming Bulsara's question

Is a forum for all users or only for the 'elite' that feel that it is their god given right to regulate those that are less than forthcoming with their ideas and opinons.

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

I have no regrets about the forum. Made a lot of new friends, learn't a lot about a great hobby. Great excuse to go out to the shed when Home and away etc is on TV. Plus heaps of other benefits.

I'm sure this and similar forums have expanded the hobby greatly and also added to the growth of many businesses.

All positives for me, well maybe not all . . . . . $#!+ I have spent some money on cars etc :o

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

. . . . . $#!+ I have spent some money on cars etc :o

Haven't we all?..... Makes me wish sometimes that I had stuck with just collecting DVD's....... :lol: but then I would have missed the best fun show in town :D

Lim

I enjoy racing. Winning or losing is secondary.