Challenger System

Bunge

Hi I am new at slot car racing and have found a product called the Challenger System apparently it auto pilots a Mercedes CLK and learns your track as it goes.

I am finding it hard to find competiters and was thinking about buying one any info would be appreciated.

I have also found info on another older product called a Pacer Unit apparently this unit auto pilots any car but I can't find any of these anywhere, would it be a better system or is the newer Challenger System the go.

'Oh I am using the Scalextric sport track.

Thank you

Hi Bunge,

Where you located?

If your in Victoria you can borrow mine and see how you like it.

I've enjoyed mine quite a lot but found that strong mag cars will leave it for dust.

Great for tuning your skills with non or light magged cars.

If you have any crossovers or chicanes it may get even more challenging as it never stops. Keep that in mind if you deslot in it's way too (lol).

Regards

NimROD

Hi Bunge,

Where you located?

If your in Victoria you can borrow mine and see how you like it.

I've enjoyed mine quite a lot but found that strong mag cars will leave it for dust.

Great for tuning your skills with non or light magged cars.

If you have any crossovers or chicanes it may get even more challenging as it never stops. Keep that in mind if you deslot in it's way too (lol).

Regards

NimROD

Thanks NimROD444 I'm up the northcoast of NSW so borrowing yours will be out thanks anyway.

I understand what you mean about not stopping I've already removed all the crossovers because I've got that problem with some of our human drivers.

Thanks again Bunge

Sadly I'm not aware of any Pacer reviews.

Also, to add to that review... I did have an issue where the stock tires hardened during the cold winter months causing a loss of traction and subsequent crashes. I swapped the stock rubber for some sillicone tires and the problem was solved. If you aren't in an area where track temps get close to freezing you might not have this problem but as a precaution I thought I'd mention it.

Shawn

dedicated.gif