kalbfellp

Non Podded Round 10

Its been an eye opener ;) this proxy racing stuff, and I'm sorry to see my phase of it finish. Congrats to all non-podded guys,successful or not, you were in it, and that was the point.

You only get as good as you give, so I hope it was worth it for you!! :P

Now,...How long to the start of the OzRally..... :lol:

Chris

H.M.C.C

Now,...How long to the start of the OzRally..... :lol:

A month, first round Friday the 13th at the Triggy Slot Car Palace.

your not superstitious are you/ Haystack ? ;)

Now,...How long to the start of the OzRally..... :haha:

A month, first round Friday the 13th at the Triggy Slot Car Palace.

your not superstitious are you/ Haystack ? :o

Not I, starting in SA and then hotfooting it away was lucky omen last time, but NSW mountain mayhem kinda gives me chills :)

Chris

H.M.C.C

Yet another thanks to all the organisers, helpers, track owners, and ferllow contestants. The journey has been great, I've even been amused or was that bemused by the petty bickering. For a first time proxy entrant mid-pack didn't appear too bad

Cheers Glenn

Cheers

Glenn

I am starting to sort the cars for return to their owners, cars will start to go out next week. I have a box to send Lenny,is there anyother Adelaide cars that can go in with this package?

I have heard from some of the Melbourne guys.

Any one else that I can combine shipment?

Phil

Hobart Miniature Car Club

Tassie Resins

Email

Logos%2016_17.small_zpswkcwjf0q.jpg

Is it O/K to send them all to Lenny? I have no idea who races with who! :nice:

Hi Phil

I'll be away from home all next week, I'm in Qld till Tuesday week. If you send them while I'm there can you send them to the rally proxy postal address. I can the pick them up with any rally proxy cars that have arrived.

Phil, send all the cars that Rick mentioned ( BRM is actually BMR! ) to Lenny's Proxy address. We see each other once a week so they will get back to their owners no probs.

Normal people worry me

I assume you are going to the Non Event A1 GP!

Yup

Just been announce today that there will be 4 150k races for the V8 Cochocars, 2 sat and 2 sun. Also SWAMBO wants to visit her Daughter who's expecting at present.

Cheers Alan

Hi Phil

I have the southcity guys cars here now along with you and Stig's rally cars.

:haha: :haha: :haha: I have Rick's Mosler, if you want to see it ever again Rick you better make sure there is a years supply of Fabbo tyres placed in a plain paper bag and left under the 2nd pine on the left at hoffy's place by monday night. no cops and you'll be watched at the drop site.and you better comply or its :minigun: for the Mosler :):D;)

:haha: :haha: :haha: I have Rick's Mosler, if you want to see it ever again Rick you better make sure there is a years supply of Fabbo tyres placed in a plain paper bag and left under the 2nd pine on the left at hoffy's place by monday night. no cops and you'll be watched at the drop site.and you better comply or its :minigun: for the Mosler :):D;)

Don't be bluffed rock, that's the best thing that could happen to that Mosler :D:D:P

Chris

H.M.C.C

I take comfort from the fact that the Mosler was the first legal car to finish the proxy, right Manimmal. :);) I know where ya live lenny and Italians are good knife throwers. :D

cheers

rick1776

I take comfort from the fact that the Mosler was the first legal car to finish the proxy, right Manimmal. :D;)

yep :)

My mum says I'm an excellent driver

I know where ya live lenny and Italians are good knife throwers. :)

yeah and my descendants are pretty handy when it comes to C4 :D

Oops , very late post , got my proxy car back last week - the thing still looks great no damage no noisey mechanicals - must not have been driven very hard ;)

Thanks to all that raced the car and put up their tracks to use it on and thanks to all my sponsors - listed below ...

Yep same here. Finally got my car back from Lenny who accidentally dropped it on the floor as he was passing it to me. :( Its in perfect nick, someone even went to the trouble to give it a quick clean as there was hardly any MJK pixey dust inside the car. ;)

Thanks to the proxy hosts and drivers. Just a few scuff marks on the roof which buffed out easily. Ya wouldnt know it had been in a proxy war for the last 10 months. :)

Edited by rick1776

cheers

rick1776

Yep same here. Finally got my car back from Lenny who accidentally dropped it on the floor as he was passing it to me. :)

you would've thought it would bounce eh Rick ;)