gref

Dilemma

I have a Scalextric DJR AU falcon (actually 2 - 1 MIB 1 used) and I've been tossing up whether to sell or not seeing the price I've seen them go for lately. I need/want to fund "other" cars and selling this "among others" would help a LOT....what do I do?????

2 x australian ego champion

regards

Shane

Fulel racing in first track build --> https://youtu.be/nG1EyFkbJSs

My second track build --> 

raceday - https://youtu.be/8WXYQ528iKM

I have a Scalextric DJR AU falcon (actually 2 - 1 MIB 1 used) and I've been tossing up whether to sell or not seeing the price I've seen them go for lately. I need/want to fund "other" cars and selling this "among others" would help a LOT....what do I do?????

Sell it/them Shane whats the point of having all these cars your never going to use?

I sold off around 40 cars i would never use, yeah its good having them there to look at but thats about the only enjoyment you will get from them.

Regard's

David

Team Phoenix

4 x Australian National Champion.

Premier Raceway Build

Gallery Raceway Build.

Heany Park Raceway Build

Sell it/them Shane whats the point of having all these cars your never going to use?

I sold off around 40 cars i would never use, yeah its good having them there to look at but thats about the only enjoyment you will get from them.

you got a good point there Dave! :band:

2 x australian ego champion

regards

Shane

Fulel racing in first track build --> https://youtu.be/nG1EyFkbJSs

My second track build --> 

raceday - https://youtu.be/8WXYQ528iKM

sell it it's a FORD :band: FORD :)

moebanner.jpg

Shut up when your talking to me!

sell it it's a FORD :vomit: FORD :vomit:

And even a better point :clap: :band: :)

Regard's

David

Team Phoenix

4 x Australian National Champion.

Premier Raceway Build

Gallery Raceway Build.

Heany Park Raceway Build

Best unload it quick.....the bottom is going to fall out of the ford market after Bathurst !.....

"You Maniacs!.... You blew it up!.. Ah, damn you!...God damn you all to hell! "

I have two no 17 AU Falcons, one has been raced to death almost, but is still my quickesy Aussie V8 on scaley sports track with magnets. The other is still in its case, on the shelf directly in front of my desk, look at it every day. Should I save it as is, race it hard or sell it

KiwiPete

Don't you know "He who dies with the most slot cars wins". Put your used one back in the box to admire and sell the mint one to purchase two more cars.Or just buy two more slot cars!

West Australian Slot Car Racing Group

web: www.waslotcarracinggroup.com

email: syd.miller@outlook.com scott.kendal@bigpond.com

mob: Syd 0413 020 421 or Chris 0435086304