Greenslopes Raceway

Camber

I thought I was reading about a routed track then saw the pictures of the finished track and thought I was looking at a plastic track until I looked closer. What an amazing piece of work you're done. Congratulations.

JT

Great scenery work Cam. What did you use for your "armco" type fencing? Doohh. Just read through thread again and have seen how it's done.

Edited by triggy

Normal people worry me

CAM that is absolutely brilliant,what an excellent job you have done there.You and your race mates will have a ball on that track,i have 2 questions,1,Are you a fitter/machinist or toolmaker or just enjoy the cnc machining caper,and 2,my lawns need mowing can you get mine looking like that?Great effort,regards Colin.

• 1 month later...

Great track Cam,looks better on my computer than on your phone.Hope the digital gismoes work on the Plafit 1/32's, that would be awsome.

Makes my track look like a goat track,I'll have to lift my game when I modify mine in a couple of months.

Looking forward to having a drive & exchanging idea's on track building.

To finsh first,first you gotta finish

Hope the digital gismoes work on the Plafit 1/32's, that would be awsome.

So do I Jim, you really did open my eyes the other night to a whole new world of slots, racing MJK dogbones, Plafit 24 & 32, de-tuned flexi's and scratch built cars. It was a memorable night for me, again many thanks for the invite.

Makes my track look like a goat track.Looking forward to having a drive & exchanging idea's on track building.

AHHH I don't think so. Your track is fabulous to drive on with lots of subtle tricks which only comes from years of experience and competition racing. At around 110 feet it's a great length track,

I would welcome your ideas for my next track.

- Cam

Hoo Roo

So do I Jim, you really did open my eyes the other night to a whole new world of slots, racing MJK dogbones, Plafit 24 & 32, de-tuned flexi's and scratch built cars. It was a memorable night for me, again many thanks for the invite.

Makes my track look like a goat track.Looking forward to having a drive & exchanging idea's on track building.

AHHH I don't think so. Your track is fabulous to drive on with lots of subtle tricks which only comes from years of experience and competition racing. At around 110 feet it's a great length track,

- Cam

Hi Cameron

Glad you enjoyed yourself at my track Friday night,but if you think that was cool I can't wait to hear your response after a Friday night Vintage at Hornsby this week.

Sorry I can't make it as work comes first(need the money to buy more toys).

After seeing you drive my track & Dapto I'm sure you will dial into Hornsby fairly quickly.

The cars you'll be using are a diverse bunch,the Stocker is the wild child,nuttsy motor but sweet to drive.The Trans-Am goes well in a very competive class & the F1 is very smooth & quick.

Good luck & enjoy your self,I'm sure you will.

http://i818.photobucket.com/albums/zz104/jimmyslots1950/Paperclip030.jpg[/img]ts 1950' timestamp='1302524707' post='152197']

- Cam

Hi Cameron

Glad you enjoyed yourself at my track Friday night,but if you think that was cool I can't wait to hear your response after a Friday night Vintage at Hornsby this week.

Sorry I can't make it as work comes first(need the money to buy more toys).

After seeing you drive my track & Dapto I'm sure you will dial into Hornsby fairly quickly.

The cars you'll be using are a diverse bunch,the Stocker is the wild child,nuttsy motor but sweet to drive.The Trans-Am goes well in a very competive class & the F1 is very smooth & quick.

Good luck & enjoy your self,I'm sure you will.

Here's some pics of my goat track.

Paperclip024-1-1.jpgPaperclip030.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Most of the pics from Greenslopes are on the Auslot Facebook page in an Album called Greenslopes Raceway (odd that. :) )

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

• 2 weeks later...