Brand New Hammer Ring!

smallnails

Yeah no doubt, i have to finish everthing else underneath the bridge and then screw that on braid it and then wire it all, am thinking of running the timing sensors underneath the brigde, so that will time the lap as you make the crest! Should make for some speccy race finishes!!!

album_ok.gifalbum_ok.gifalbum_ok.gif

• 1 month later...

Today marked a milestone in the new track fellas!

Got a car around with no stopping on one lane!!

Those S bends are awesome to watch cars go thru!!

Still working on joining the braid neatly, as you know thats not really my strong suit, not good to do track work when sick i know as you tend to do more harm than good as i made probably 15 mistakes on the track over the last few days!

Sweet track!really like the bridge.cheers

Tomi.

After the following cars,preferably in mint condition:-C2545,C2510,C2890.Also after any American or Aussie muscle cars.Email me Dwanted1@hotmail.com if you can help,thanks in advance,Tomi.

Slot car racing is much like sex,everyone thinks they are good at it.

• 4 weeks later...
I think Brad needs to go measure it, but it looked a reasonable height the last time I was over there.

dunno about fitting the fly trucks under it though.. or even those dreaded rally raid cars :lol:

Nice looking circuit ,Fly trucks are good racers don't know about the Raids though. I have 2 sitting on my shelf and they are destined to stay there :lol:

West Australian Slot Car Racing Group

web: www.waslotcarracinggroup.com

email: syd.miller@outlook.com scott.kendal@bigpond.com

mob: Syd 0413 020 421 or Chris 0435086304

A fly truck will fit under the bridge in the inside lane, but no other lane,

The line of sight isn't affected for me at least by the buildings, but for those genetically misfortuned enough to be shorter than I might have a problem,

The table size is 2.4m x 4.8m, the height of the bridge in the inside lane is 90mm,

The flow of the track is really quite nice and is quite easy to drive once you have a knack of the bridge and the free flow S bends,

The S bends were the most controversial with most people saying """"EWW thats going to be soo hard to drive""""

But in actual fact are quite easy to drive as they are only really tight at the beginning of the curves and they open up to a nice flow onto the back straight.

A fly truck will fit under the bridge in the inside lane, but no other lane,

The line of sight isn't affected for me at least by the buildings, but for those genetically misfortuned enough to be shorter than I might have a problem,

The table size is 2.4m x 4.8m, the height of the bridge in the inside lane is 90mm,

The flow of the track is really quite nice and is quite easy to drive once you have a knack of the bridge and the free flow S bends,

The S bends were the most controversial with most people saying """"EWW thats going to be soo hard to drive""""

But in actual fact are quite easy to drive as they are only really tight at the beginning of the curves and they open up to a nice flow onto the back straight.

I had that problem on my 1st three laner that I built but due to to the general consensus I raised the bridge to allow the Fly trucks to pass through without breaking the cab from the chassis. It was quite comical to see the truck go through two of the lanes and then get stuck under the bridge on the third lane :lol:

West Australian Slot Car Racing Group

web: www.waslotcarracinggroup.com

email: syd.miller@outlook.com scott.kendal@bigpond.com

mob: Syd 0413 020 421 or Chris 0435086304

Yeah i sort of thought tho, we dont race fly trucks, we don't collect em, i know of probably 4 all up in the collections of the slot guys that i know. So Fly trucks arent really an issue for us.

Only for the guys that go...................but a Fly truck wont fit under there! To which i say................and?