lu05ke

Your Crust

Avionics Technician in the Royal Australian Air Force. Early this year I moved from aircraft flight line maintenance to the project office, where we look at, develop and implement mods and upgrade programs to continually improve sustainment and capability.

Edited by schuey19

Field Services Lead Technician - for a large multi-national Computer company

Cheers

Glenn

Spring oscillation control technician.

Hmmm... a bouncer?

Cheers,

Charles

"all I want for my birthdy is another birthdy" Ian Dury...bless 'im.

Ex kitchen hand, Ex TA at a bakery, Ex storman, Ex TA for Ford now a motor mechanic for Mazda for now..........

OK Nice work guys

Computer tech Now stuck in a motor dealership for ther last 9 years. (as IT Manager)

God someone help me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Skilles now leaveing me need a new job............... before their is nothing left of me

Steve :):o

Steve

ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS BEFORE OR AFTER

IS JUST WAITING RACING IS LIFE STEVE MCQUEEN

Steering wheel attendant

Of what class of vehicle?

His Lordship is a steering wheel attendant.

Anything and everything .....I'm classed as a truck slut

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

Steering wheel attendant

Of what class of vehicle?

His Lordship is a steering wheel attendant.

Anything and everything .....I'm classed as a truck slut

I'm thinking there might be a few of them around. HL's actually a driving instructor up to heavy rigid and 4WD light truck (amongst other things) but the CFA are getting him to upgrade his licence to heavy articulated (or whatever it's called these days). It'll mean he can run the Mobile Education Unit for Vic Region 5. But alas, even that's probably seasonal and casual. But at least after 35 odd years with CFA they're actually paying him, occasionally.

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

Sales management, retired, made a comeback :huh: - now a consultant and a "voice for hire" :rofl: sales training.

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

Ex PMG telephone technician (32 years), now doing IT Support work, 5 days a fortnight.

Working up to retirement :huh:

Did the 32 years clock up before or after the PMG fizzled into its slightly more minor problems? Cos that could take some heavy, and painful, calculation. :rofl:

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

Avionics Technician in the Royal Australian Air Force. Early this year I moved from aircraft flight line maintenance to the project office, where we look at, develop and implement mods and upgrade programs to continually improve sustainment and capability.

Ex RAAF here. I was a Ground Support Fitter for just on 20 years and now work in the oil industry. I have occasional contact with former RAAF work mates and it seems the RAAF today just isn't what it used to be. How do you find it though. How long have you been in the job Schuey?

Perro

Ex RAAF here. I was a Ground Support Fitter for just on 20 years and now work in the oil industry. I have occasional contact with former RAAF work mates and it seems the RAAF today just isn't what it used to be. How do you find it though. How long have you been in the job Schuey?

Perro

Eleven years May just gone. Been at Richmond on Hercs the whole time. Been sergeant last 18months. This last six months in the project office, has been an eye opener as its run as a business, and its meetings all over the place. Alot different to what I had been doing. Defence was going through the attitude change when I first joined, and everything is all now equity this and that. Nothing like what it used to be from I've heard or seen in old pics and what not.

Ok ,my turn. Nothing as fancy as some of you guy's. Started out with Leyland Australia .From there I started on the production line( vehiclular puttera togethera) with Landrover ,then

went on to foreman in the production of Range Rover. Then went on to military Landrovers (Schuey's favourite 4WD) which was quite good as besides building for our own armed forces , we also built vehicles for the Saudi's.The so called Mad Max vehicle which has been seen on the news a bit in Iraq :minigun: .Then the piece de resistance came when I drove durability for Jaguar Australia.Top job,but got in the sh*t with the greenies for burning grass and the animal liberationists for the amount of animals killed in the process of testing a top luxury car. This was back in the 1990's .Gazza also did his share of test driving with me which is where I first met up with him. Dont know if that was a good thing or bad thing :D That was done over a 13 year period.

I now take my life in my own hands by working over at Mt Druitt :o ( for those not living in NSW ,think of the suburb you wouldn't travel through day or night and thats where our factory is) . For the past 12 yrs I have been in the roofing game(manufacturing of poly carb and fibreglass roofing materials) doing Preperation of Customer Materials (cutting ) , Warehouse Materials Handling (storeman), some Transportation of Customer Materials Handling(truck driver) I just love the guy who started this politically correctness . The mother company is in Dandenong for those in Vic, and has other factories around Oz as well as O/s, even in NZ. Well thats my luv life told, anybody hung themselves yet .

Cheers Craig

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

I cut the edges off of loafs of bread :minigun: :o --- nah I'm a workshop controller for a Toyota dealership :D

winning is so over-rated

Motor Mechanic

then

Technical Writer

then

Automotive Information Editor

then

IT and Networking Guy

then

Retired @ 48

then

Global Financial Crisis

then

Looking For Work

Life Sux.

Gort, Klaatu barada nikto.

My poor Krell!

After a million years of shining sanity...

they could hardly have understood what power was destroying them.

I left school and served in the RAAF for 20 years as a Ground Support Fitter and Mechanic. While I was there I took long service leave and started at BP oil refinery in Brisbane as a refinery operator technician which I have been doing for the last 12 years and probably will do so until I finish up working or unless my weekly superannuation/retirement fund aka Lotto numbers come up.

hi there.

I'm an owner operator of an industrial wool removing apparatus

or in other words I'm a Shearer............. :minigun:

09022010613-1-1.jpg

RELAX WITH A HOBBY.....................YEAH RIGHT !

hi there.

or in other words I'm a Shearer............. biggrin.gif

PhilR's a mutton barber as well :minigun:

Motor Mechanic

then

Technical Writer

then

Where'd ya do the Tech Writing Bulsara? I went from Mechanicking to motoring journalism via technical writing for Gregorys Scientific Publications back in the late eighties.

Edited by chilla

Cheers,

Charles

"all I want for my birthdy is another birthdy" Ian Dury...bless 'im.

hi there.

PhilR's a mutton barber as well :)

Motor Mechanic

then

Technical Writer

then

Where'd ya do the Tech Writing Bulsara? I went from Mechanicking to motoring journalism via technical writing for Gregorys Scientific Publications back in the late eighties.

I worked for Gregory's SP for just under 5 years in the early eighties. A great time in my life. Made me realise that there was more to life than turning spanners. Wish I could get back into it!!! No one wants oldies i'm afraid.

Regards,

Brian MacDougall

Gort, Klaatu barada nikto.

My poor Krell!

After a million years of shining sanity...

they could hardly have understood what power was destroying them.

hi there.

PhilR's a mutton barber as well <_<

Motor Mechanic

then

Technical Writer

then

I worked for Gregory's SP for just under 5 years in the early eighties. A great time in my life. Made me realise that there was more to life than turning spanners. Wish I could get back into it!!! No one wants oldies i'm afraid.

Regards,

Brian MacDougall

unless your a limo or truck driver Brian