Shumacher Is Pulling Out Of Comeback!

smallnails

I seriously hope not, I have tickets to Monza and was really looking forward to seeing him race.

Monza would rock if they decided to do the whole thing on Pushbikes & painted 2 red!

Captain's log: We are enroute to some planet whose name I cannot pronounce to do something really complicated that I don't understand.

From www.michael-schumacher.de

Ferrari President Luca di Montezemolo and Team Principal Stefano Domenicali that unfortunately I'm not able to step in for Felipe. I really tried everything to make that temporary comeback possible, however, much to my regret it didn't work out. Unfortunately we did not manage to get a grip on the pain in the neck which occurred after the private F1-day in Mugello, even if medically or therapeutically we tried everything possible.

The consequences of the injuries caused by the bike-accident in February, fractures in the area of head and neck, unfortunately have turned out to be still too severe. That is why my neck cannot stand the extreme stresses caused by Formula 1 yet. This are the clear results of the examinations we did on the course of the past two weeks and the final examination yesterday afternoon. As there were no improvements after the day in Mugello, I decided at short notice on Sunday to do that thorough examination already yesterday.

I am disappointed to the core. I am awfully sorry for the guys of Ferrari and for all the fans which crossed fingers for me. I can only repeat that I tried everything that was within my power. All I can do now is to keep my fingers crossed for the whole team for the coming races."

2 x australian ego champion

regards

Shane

Fulel racing in first track build --> https://youtu.be/nG1EyFkbJSs

My second track build --> 

raceday - https://youtu.be/8WXYQ528iKM

I seriously hope not, I have tickets to Monza and was really looking forward to seeing him race.

Monza would rock if they decided to do the whole thing on Pushbikes & painted 2 red!

I'll be sure to send you some pics Eno. :lol:

DAMN! Not going to see Hamilton give him a spanking! :D

You mean Mr over rated :lol:

The only thing he gets to spank is that pussy cat doll of him.

Only 1 victory this season....need i say more :lol:

club-1.pngchristian-fish-symbola.jpg

THINGIEPHILE REBEL EXTRAORDINAIRE

True the car was not up to par but neither was Hamilton,

Button is the man this season until now, am curious what the drivers and teams will do next race.

I hope that Brawn sorts the tire issue :lol:

club-1.pngchristian-fish-symbola.jpg

THINGIEPHILE REBEL EXTRAORDINAIRE

I'll be sure to send you some pics Eno. :lol:

I'm particularly interested in any remaining buildings of the old zoo on the inside of the circuit after the Lesmo curves, the original grandstand - particulalry the old hanging box up in the gods and the transitions between the old banking and the circuit if you find yourself in those spots.

Not that I love Monza or anything..

Captain's log: We are enroute to some planet whose name I cannot pronounce to do something really complicated that I don't understand.