Happy Birthday Ember

haystack

Thank you everybody for the birthday wishes.

Zegas, that's a pretty awesome cake.

I think I've pretty much blown my slotty credits for a while by buying myself a PSK Denise McCluggage Ferrari 275 GT/4 kit. But just had a nice relaxed evening of woodfired pizza and local wines.

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

• 11 months later...

Happy birthday Embs.

Tis a good time of year to be inside playing with New Slots pressies.

Hope you have a great one.

Heya Lynne

have a nice bottle of red. It's on me - or someone I know, send the invoice to gazza @ skippy-culling.com..... pretty sure that's my address :)

What is it like being 29, I cant remember. ;)

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

Thanks for the birthday wishes lads. Quiet dinner out with friends and family last night after having spent the day in a mental health training session at work. No small car related gifts, but there was a big car related one. Got to go cruisin' in a DB7 which was a bit of fun and something that I could probably get used to.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

So did you feel like James Bond's girlfriend :P

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

Never really been a Bond fan. Honestly can't say I've managed to watch many of the films all the way to the end. So, don't think I'd be able to name a single femme other than Miss Moneypenny.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

• 11 months later...

Happy birthday Lynne.

Hope you had a nice relaxing day.

• 11 months later...