Happy Birthday Ember

haystack

Congratulations and Felicitations to a most amiable and articulate young lady. Have been following your adventures for some time now.

What an array of pastimes and hobbies you have managed to pack into such a short life; I'm in awe and can only imagine the potential

yo'll achieve when you grow up: Ave!!... :o :coffee: :lol:

Chris

H.M.C.C

:coffee: Thanks fellas.

Now BMR, you don't really expect me to answer that do you? I believe the standard, acceptable response is 29. :lol:

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

:coffee: Thanks fellas.

Now BMR, you don't really expect me to answer that do you? I believe the standard, acceptable response is 29. ;)

:lol::o:P:lol: yes that was tacky of me , Hope you had a good birthday show and don't have too bad a hangover from the party .

Thanks. Hangover not expected. Going to the parents place for dinner. Dad's only just out of hospital, so it'll be a short and quiet night. Had been hoping for a bottle of single malt Irish for my birthday pressie, though it looks like I'll have to buy it myself. Damn.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

Thanks. Hangover not expected. Going to the parents place for dinner. Dad's only just out of hospital, so it'll be a short and quiet night. Had been hoping for a bottle of single malt Irish for my birthday pressie, though it looks like I'll have to buy it myself. Damn.

mmmmmm single malt , thats a good pressy to buy yourself - money well spent.

I got a spoil on Friday's slot car night , BRK12345 bought along a nice bottle of aged whiskey , it helped to take the cold nip out of the air :alcohol: Talking about alcohol heres a short joke for ya . A termite walked into a pub and said " Where's the bar tender"

Clean joke you can tell ya Mum

Edited by BMR

Now there's a nice friend. Who lets you share an ol' bottle of whiskey.

Never met a whiskey I didn't like. Well... Actually, I did. Can't abide either rye or Canadian Club. But if it's a Scotch or an Irish, I'm in. I do tend to prefer the Irish variety though. Damn shame it's gone up so much over the last few years. Might treat myself to a bottle of Black Bush on the weekend. I deserve it.

Anyway. I'm off to enjoy the last of a bottle of Hardy's Sav Blanc Port that I've had squirreled away for some time. Alas, any bottle of port is fair game where HL is concerned, so I have to hide the good ones.

G'night all. Thanks for the birthday wishes.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Thanks Turbo. Not late seeing as how you're the wrong side of the dateline and all. You are still on the other side, aren't you?

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

and an even later salutation to our favourite lady of slot-land

and remember, there are 3 ages of man

infant, adolescent, obsolecent

but 7 ages of woman

baby, infant, young girl, young woman, young woman, young woman, young woman

and as a small aside, we recently celebrated a friend's 21st, .... 21st anniversary of turning 29, and it was one humdinger...... :lol::D;)

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

:lol: I must remember the 7 ages thing.

Actually, best party we had was for a friend of the family. We decided he'd better advance his age to 40 at the time of his 60th birthday, because his eldest daughter was about to turn 35 and it was just getting difficult to explain.

Funny really, I don't have a problem with age, well not usually. Someone asks and I usually just tell 'em. Maybe I've just hit the first of my psychological barriers (or is that just plain psycho)

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Well, that means that your past the age of consent but not quite dead. By the sounds of it you refuse to admit you've entered the age of enjoying watching youngun's make fools of themselves. :lol:

Stu

Old racers race harder

:haha: You mean old enough to know how.... Young enough to really enjoy it.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Thanks Turbo. Not late seeing as how you're the wrong side of the dateline and all. You are still on the other side, aren't you?

Yes. Unfortunately the sales team in Sydney weren't producing the results we needed and I've been pulled back to the US to support our new VP over here. Looks like I'll be making a move to the Washington DC area in a month or so. Good thing is they have basements in Virginia!

"Experience is what you get just after you needed it." - Stephen Wright

• 11 months later...

Happy Birthday Embs.

Still a spring chicken so enjoy it while you can.

200411091258560tortagiu.gif

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

Thanks boys. Another day.. Another day older. Shame there's not someway to fix that.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg