haystack

Happy Birthday Ember

Thank you everybody for the birthday wishes.

Zegas, that's a pretty awesome cake.

I think I've pretty much blown my slotty credits for a while by buying myself a PSK Denise McCluggage Ferrari 275 GT/4 kit. But just had a nice relaxed evening of woodfired pizza and local wines.

Happy Birthday Lynne

21_zps8lcz5r9q.png

QDAOU8Su_zpsa3zlkaua.gifQDAOU8Su_zpsa3zlkaua.gif

21_zps8lcz5r9q.png

mZ7TzFT_zpsahmrzmbh.gif

21_zps8lcz5r9q.png

funny%20gif%20animation%20images%2030_zps1fr23rms.giffunny%20gif%20animation%20images%2030_zps1fr23rms.gif

Heya Lynne

have a nice bottle of red. It's on me - or someone I know, send the invoice to gazza @ skippy-culling.com..... pretty sure that's my address :)

What is it like being 29, I cant remember. ;)

Happy Birthday Lynne hope your enjoying the day and don't forget the wheelbarrow for someone to push you home in :D have fun

Happy Birthday, Ember! From a newbie on the board and another one who appreciates the work of the Scots and Irish!

Thanks for the birthday wishes lads. Quiet dinner out with friends and family last night after having spent the day in a mental health training session at work. No small car related gifts, but there was a big car related one. Got to go cruisin' in a DB7 which was a bit of fun and something that I could probably get used to.

Well I'm not going to be the one to start naming them.

Never really been a Bond fan. Honestly can't say I've managed to watch many of the films all the way to the end. So, don't think I'd be able to name a single femme other than Miss Moneypenny.

It,s Embers birthday once again , one lady we don't hear from much these days miss your articles and Tiny Tyers Targa , enjoy your day and i expect a wee dram will be on the menu . :)