Happy Birthday Ember

haystack

ahhh, la dame se tourne vingt-neuf aujourd'hui

congratulations

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

I've sat here for a good few minutes trying to think of something original to post,,,, & my brain is fried............. So I'll K.I.S.S.'

Well that did'nt work.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMB'S

Edited by neil

Hope you had a great day - I still can't believe that your 29 - you probably look 25-26 based on the last time we met.

Have a great day and for Christ sake try and do something that is not slot related...... sell the transparent camaro and buy a decent bottle of wine and some food/alcohol......

Waiting for sore head on Sunday......

Thanks for the birthday wishes one and all. Survived another one. And Gazza, 39 this year. I figured an adjustment was required seeing as I've met a few of you good folk.

Miveson, nothing slotty. Well... A black Camaro from a special friend. We'll call that a birthday present. Other than that a quiet day and a chance to not cook dinner for the evening.

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

Thanks for the birthday wishes one and all. Survived another one. And Gazza, 39 this year. I figured an adjustment was required seeing as I've met a few of you good folk.

Adjusted .... also, as having my usual selection of bouncing tit's would seem a little inappropriate ...... i've given you some bouncing balls instead :D

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

• 11 months later...

Happy Birthday Embs...

Hope you have a good one...